OFFICIAL Cavaliers V Celtics Thread Easter Sunday 4/12 3:30 ABCHD

Yup Shaker class of '03
laugh.gif

i played bball in tourneys at benedictine back in the day. NT Cleveland up in this. they put that espn banner up every game at halftime. im pretty sure itwasnt to block me out? of course they cant throw it up during a game, its always up at halftime

Ey, outacontrol, if you went to shaker, you should know my cousin Mike Tucker. I think everybody just called him Tuck.

Another cavs home win, celts suck on the road all big road games the celts choke like xmas lakers game. they ant gonna win this yr without the home court.

no way you guys are posting NE Ohio bball and I'm not hopping in...besides OC where'd you guys go and when did you graduate??? I played ball forWalsh...'04 right here
laugh.gif

Masters Sunday and the Cavs playing? Arguably the best day of the year...and Happy Easter everybody!

Orlando is HURTING right now. 2 games slide and they lost Hedo to a sprained ankle (had to be helped off the floor) and Rashard Lewis has knee tendinitis...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Orlando is HURTING right now. 2 games slide and they lost Hedo to a sprained ankle (had to be helped off the floor) and Rashard Lewis has knee tendinitis...

Although we havent faired well against the Magic... I still feel that no one on that team has the steely nerve to win a playoff series..... Hedo, Lewis,Rafer..... D.Howard will be a beast in the middle but I dont think they could be the CAVS or the Celtics when it counts.. in May...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

hedo's x-rays came out to be negative so he's gonna be alright...shards knees have had this tendinitis for the past month now and is justresting them until the post season...after that cavs game we've played like trash ever since. but we need to turn it around...im looking forward to theplayoffs and seeing how much heart and determination these guys really have.

What's Ray Allen wearing???

And this is the only time ill be cheering for the celtics..I want the cavs to lose at home 1 more time

Back
Top Bottom