OFFICIAL Cavaliers V Celtics Thread Easter Sunday 4/12 3:30 ABCHD

LA trolls indeed. nice pics SJS. I want the NT detectives to find out who the hottie in the teal workin by the postgame interview was. i got some nice pics aswell.

cant believe how fast the regular season has gone

cavs will destroy the lakers in the finals......but honestly i dont think the lakers are even going to make it that far unless Stern puts in that call to therefs....

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

cavs will destroy the lakers in the finals......but honestly i dont think the lakers are even going to make it that far unless Stern puts in that call to the refs....
I was just gona say I think Stern is gona tell the refs to put the cavs and the lakers in the finals

Great game today by the Cavs. Blew them bums out like they should have. If you wanna see the anger of the Celtics, go to cleveland.com and search for the gamestory, and read Ray Allens comments. Expect to see a lot of amazing play from the Cavs during the playoffs cause they always ratchet it up for the playoffs.Also, its good to see Boobie getting his shot back. To all my people that play ball, notice how he's going through his shot and not waiting until he reachthe absolute top to release it, that makes his jumper more fluid. As for the dancing on the bench, if we are able to dance on the bench while blowing a teamout by thirty, that shows how focused a team the Cavs are while on the court. Lastly, props to ABC's production during the game, especially when they wentto commercial after that fadeaway Bron did on Tony Allen with that "can i get a witness" song playing in the background, that was hot.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Great game today by the Cavs. Blew them bums out like they should have. If you wanna see the anger of the Celtics, go to cleveland.com and search for the game story, and read Ray Allens comments. Expect to see a lot of amazing play from the Cavs during the playoffs cause they always ratchet it up for the playoffs. Also, its good to see Boobie getting his shot back. To all my people that play ball, notice how he's going through his shot and not waiting until he reach the absolute top to release it, that makes his jumper more fluid. As for the dancing on the bench, if we are able to dance on the bench while blowing a team out by thirty, that shows how focused a team the Cavs are while on the court. Lastly, props to ABC's production during the game, especially when they went to commercial after that fadeaway Bron did on Tony Allen with that "can i get a witness" song playing in the background, that was hot.
pimp.gif

yeah, I second the solid work from ABC. The up close, slow motion replay leading into commercial break is
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Great game today by the Cavs. Blew them bums out like they should have. If you wanna see the anger of the Celtics, go to cleveland.com and search for the game story, and read Ray Allens comments. Expect to see a lot of amazing play from the Cavs during the playoffs cause they always ratchet it up for the playoffs. Also, its good to see Boobie getting his shot back. To all my people that play ball, notice how he's going through his shot and not waiting until he reach the absolute top to release it, that makes his jumper more fluid. As for the dancing on the bench, if we are able to dance on the bench while blowing a team out by thirty, that shows how focused a team the Cavs are while on the court. Lastly, props to ABC's production during the game, especially when they went to commercial after that fadeaway Bron did on Tony Allen with that "can i get a witness" song playing in the background, that was hot.
pimp.gif

yeah, I second the solid work from ABC. The up close, slow motion replay leading into commercial break is
eek.gif
eek.gif

I love hearing that song behind LeBron highlights. I remember they did that during LeBron's very first preseason series vs the Wiz
pimp.gif

On another note, the media and Boston fanbase is absolutely ripping the Cavs one for their "antics"....
http://www.cbssports.com/.../entry/11838893/14483111

also

http://www.realgm.com/boa...p;t=896994&start=300

Kind of ironic that anyone is saying that the Cavs have too much swag or are getting too cocky or whatever. Maybe someone forgot about KG getting onall fours as he mocked that guard. Maybe they forgot how he was taunting a player all the way down the floor.

Maybe they forgot that Kendrick Perkins is among the league leaders in technical fouls, or that Doc Rivers has been fined twice this season.

I guess none of those things matter when you wear green-tinted glasses.
ohwell.gif

At the other end of the floor, the Celtics sat stoically while watching the Cavs clown around.

"I'm always going to remember that," Ray Allen said. "If I beat a team, as happy as I may be in victory, I'm always going to stay humble and always remember that there's another day. We play each other too much. Those are great motivational thoughts for me."

James insisted the Cavs weren't being irreverent toward the league's most storied franchise.

"We're not trying to disrespect any team or show up any team," he said. "We're all professionals. If you take it as disrespectful, then you got to do something about it."
Get 'em Bron Bron
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

did anyone catch lebron james wearing some black/red penny IIs during his halftime interview, looks pretty nice

first time seeing him in something him in something else besides lebron since after his line released

1hchf5.jpg

DANG....talk about entourage...

LOL

Nice cameo and nice pic SJS. You know Garin Narin or Bruce Wimbish?

Should I know who this is?
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

That ain't Cudi is it?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

"We're not trying to disrespect any team or show up any team," he said. "We're all professionals. If you take it as disrespectful, then you got to do something about it."
Get 'em Bron Bron
devil.gif
pimp.gif

exactly. Just Bring It word to The Rock

NT detectives please tell me who this girl is. Must be an intern or somethin for the local news
2876_590731337802_30100512_34779246_5737900_n.jpg

2876_590731377722_30100512_34779254_1697803_n.jpg

2876_590731392692_30100512_34779257_5753984_n.jpg

2876_590731422632_30100512_34779262_6797522_n.jpg

2876_590731457562_30100512_34779268_1266774_n.jpg

2876_590731472532_30100512_34779271_7380099_n.jpg

It was Easter so I had to bring em out

Originally Posted by belle155

thats Jim Jackson haha, def not Cudi.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ahhhhhh....I should have known. I went to school with Scott. Imlike "did dude shave or sumthing???"

Thank bro

Nice pics.

Them dudes stay with the fresh shades.

you still talk to cudi? i wonder if he comes back around here often. heard he was around a few months ago.

Originally Posted by belle155

you still talk to cudi? i wonder if he comes back around here often. heard he was around a few months ago.

Yeah he be in the area every now and then. He real tight with my cousin. Scott went to Shaker for two years, then transfered to Heights where my cousin methim. Dude used to sing like crazy back then
laugh.gif

I hear he in NYC a lot right now finishing up his project and working with Jay on his project.

laugh.gif
this thread and the people complaining are fabulous.

And yeah Cudi still comes around the East Side once in awhile, my buddy had some drinks with him in Coventry a few months back.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The Cavs can act a fool all they want. In June, they'll be reduced to tears and frowny faces, after the Lakers smack then 4-2 in the Finals.
You'll be wrong, just like your Sig.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh and I KNOW these Laker Stans aint talkin when they made all those Ronyy Turaf posts appreciating the ****ish antics he did while on the bench. Y'all need to sit y'all azzes down somewhere and stop trolling the Cavs threads with that hypocritcal nonsense y'all be spewing.

Like the Lakers are just GUARANTEED to take it all. GTFOOHWTBS
How many times did the Cav's beat the Lakers this year?

Cav's fans acting like they won it all already. You guys got a great W today you can celebrate but you still haven't beat LA this year.
Let us celebrate man...we haven't won anything in our entire history...we had to go through the Shawn Kemp overweight, kid #6-7 days, the Ricky Davis shooting at the opponent's basket to get a triple double days...the first round picks of Vitaly Potapenko, Trajan Langdon, Chris Mihm, and Luke Jackson...let us breathe...

That Bamma was an ALL-STAR for us though...
laugh.gif

Yes, that is Jim JAckson. I have heard from other dudes in the league that he was THE NBA's residentladies man. Doesn't look like he has aged much.

Back
Top Bottom