Official Cavaliers vs Celtics - Eastern Conference Semis Game 1 Post

aul pierce and ray ray combined for a total of 2-18, just like lebron.

and just like lebron, don't count on that happening again.

i think the fact the celtics beat the cavs while 2/3 of the big three were inexistent speaks volumes.
i think also exposing the idea that "wallace can handle garnett" as pure blasphemy spoke volumes as well.

paul and ray had an awful game. but don't underrate them. they both had career lows.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

can anyone convince me that Ray Allen is better than Sasha right now?

seriously.

both are spot-up shooters with no D, except at least Sasha can shoot a decent percentage. Ray Allen couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

so i ask again... How is Ray Allen better than Sasha???
Dudes say anything for attention these days...

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

where is lebron's midrange game
smh.gif
He never had any.
laugh.gif

why u specifying midrange, as if he had a long range game
laugh.gif

he sorta has a long range game in that he's capable of making those catch and shoot 3s, but he's never really shown that he can shoot the 3 off thedribble as well as his mid range game, ive seen a handful (5 or less for u "geniuses") of him working on his fade away and commentators were all"thats the one shot that lebron worked on the most" in the off season but for some reason he's yet to rely on it
frown.gif

the basics, the guy can go 12 of 20 on any night but 10 of those will be lay ups or dunks
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

am i lying?

please tell me how Ray Allen is not USELESS right now.

some of ya'll are still in love with Ray because of He Got Game or something... open your eyes.

The value of the Big 3 was present on that play where KG got the easy shot to take the lead. He was being single covered by Joe Smith because peoplecouldn't gamble off of Pierce, Ray Allen, or Cassell.

Ray Allen got 0 points tonight partly because Doc Rivers doesn't run any damn plays for him. He gets touches every 10 possessions. The Cavaliers showed Raya lot of attention tonight, too. You don't see people ever doubling Vujacic. That comment was a joke.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

later.gif

Haters can suck a !+$+

The man avg. 30-8-7

Yeah he cost the team tonight, but the Cavs will adjust and at least steal game 2. Boston is supposed to take care of home. No biggie.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Hol up....are we comparing SASHA to RAY ALLEN????

No we aren't....that guy is.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Shock value[/h1] [h3]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/h3]
Ten things you may not know about Wikipedia

Jump to: navigation, search
[table][tr][td]

[/td] [td]This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2006)
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unverifiable material may be challenged and removed.[/td] [/tr][/table]
This article is about psychological effect. For the Timbaland album, see Shock Value (Timbaland album). For other uses, see Shock value (disambiguation).

Shock value is the potential of an image, text or other form of communication to provoke a reaction of disgust, shock, anger, fear, or similar negative emotion.

doc doesnt run any plays for ray because he's got 2 players in pierce and garnett that are capable of getting their shot any time they want while raycan't, he's one of those coming off of screens guys that cant really create his own shot, by playing with pierce and garnett, he's been reduced(rightfully so) to having a peja type role

seriously.

both are spot-up shooters with no D, except at least Sasha can shoot a decent percentage. Ray Allen couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

Regular season
Ray Allen - 17.4 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 3.1 apg, 45% FG, 91% FT, 40% 3pt
Sasha Pavlovic - 7.4 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 1.6 apg, 37% FG, 69% FT, 30% 3pt

Ray Allen shoots a better percentage from 3 point land than Sasha does from the field.

In Sasha's defense, it's tough to get playing time ahead of studs like Larry Hughes and Zoolander.

Originally Posted by ill4eva

seriously.

Regular season

Ray Allen shoots a better percentage from 3 point land than Sasha does from the field.

In Sasha's defense, it's tough to get playing time ahead of studs like Larry Hughes and Zoolander.
i think he was referring to sasha vujacic....

seriously.

Regular season

seriously.

Dudes need to stop smoking Ganja.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I mean don't act like this is his first time in the playoffs...he did lead a Bucks team into the Eastern Conf. Finals...and for the prime of his career he was a 20+ 5 & 5 guy and there aren't TOO many of those so stop trying to make it seem like he can't do anything but score.

that bucks team had a clutch cassell as the leader and a good 3rd option in glenn robinson. i never said he wasn't a star in his prime.

all i'm saying RIGHT NOW he's sucking hot garbage. this is his chance at a championship and he's not stepping up one bit in the playoffs, not just this game. i want ray to win but he has to be able to do his job
Big dogg was the first option on those teams. How are dudes going to compare Ray and Sasha after one game? Like I said stop using that Ganja or thatother stuff that GTA used to refer to as SMACK.

Originally Posted by acidicality

seriously.

Regular season

i think he was referring to sasha vujacic....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

later.gif

Haters can suck a !+$+

The man avg. 30-8-7

Yeah he cost the team tonight, but the Cavs will adjust and at least steal game 2. Boston is supposed to take care of home. No biggie.

Nobody is mad, calm down.

laugh.gif
yes he is VERY MAD that the "King" looked like a mere peasant tonight

I aint readin through this..

But sadly, this one is on LeBron...he's incredible, but tonight he didn't show up and missed that layup.

Conversely, KG made the big bucket.

That was the game.

I'm not too upset if I'm Cleveland right now tho...

Back
Top Bottom