Official Cavaliers vs Celtics - Eastern Conference Semis Game 1 Post

Real ugly game for both teams.

I expect Lebron, Pierce, and Ray to be on their games for game 2.

It was kinda nice to see KG step up and take the shots in crunch time tonight.

this is going to be such a frustrating series for me. either way my blood pressure is going to be up

The comments that are made post game on NT are always hilarious....

Sasha > Ray Allen ???

Well Sasha probably had a better game 1 then Ray, BUT that's about it.

I'm thinking the guy must be suffering from ankle problems again, who knows.

Horrible game, hurt my eyes to watch 48 minutes of such sloppy basketball.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

can anyone convince me that Ray Allen is better than Sasha right now?

seriously.

both are spot-up shooters with no D, except at least Sasha can shoot a decent percentage. Ray Allen couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

so i ask again... How is Ray Allen better than Sasha???

Regular season
Ray Allen - 17.4 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 3.1 apg, 45% FG, 91% FT, 40% 3pt
Sasha Pavlovic - 7.4 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 1.6 apg, 37% FG, 69% FT, 30% 3pt

Ray Allen shoots a better percentage from 3 point land than Sasha does from the field.

In Sasha's defense, it's tough to get playing time ahead of studs like Larry Hughes and Zoolander.

can anyone convince me that Ray Allen is better than Sasha right now?

If you're going to base your argument on tonight's game, try to convince me that Lebron James is better than Sam Cassell right now.

what the hell is going on in this post ?

dudes comparing ray allen and sasha vujacic

roll.gif
roll.gif

anyway, good game tonight

ray allen, pierce and bron all stunk it up tonight
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I mean don't act like this is his first time in the playoffs...he did lead a Bucks team into the Eastern Conf. Finals...and for the prime of his career he was a 20+ 5 & 5 guy and there aren't TOO many of those so stop trying to make it seem like he can't do anything but score.

that bucks team had a clutch cassell as the leader and a good 3rd option in glenn robinson. i never said he wasn't a star in his prime.

all i'm saying RIGHT NOW he's sucking hot garbage. this is his chance at a championship and he's not stepping up one bit in the playoffs, not just this game. i want ray to win but he has to be able to do his job
Big dogg was the first option on those teams.

[h2]Franchise History[/h2]Glossary / Click column headers to sort / An asterisk (*) indicates a playoff appearance
[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Top Performers[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Season[/th] [th=""]Lg[/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]W[/th] [th=""]L[/th] [th=""]W-L%[/th] [th=""]Finish[/th] [th=""]Playoffs[/th] [th=""]Points[/th] [th=""]Rebounds[/th] [th=""]Assists[/th] [th=""]Coaches[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2001-02[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]Milwaukee Bucks[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]41[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]R. Allen[/td] [td]A. Mason[/td] [td]S. Cassell[/td] [td]G. Karl (41-41)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2000-01[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]Milwaukee Bucks*[/td] [td]52[/td] [td]30[/td] [td].634[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Lost Eastern Conference Finals[/td] [td]R. Allen[/td] [td]E. Johnson[/td] [td]S. Cassell[/td] [td]G. Karl (52-30)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1999-00[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]Milwaukee Bucks*[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]40[/td] [td].512[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Lost Eastern Conference First Round[/td] [td]R. Allen[/td] [td]E. Johnson[/td] [td]S. Cassell[/td] [td]G. Karl (42-40)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1998-99[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]Milwaukee Bucks*[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]22[/td] [td].560[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Lost Eastern Conference First Round[/td] [td]G. Robinson[/td] [td]E. Johnson[/td] [td]R. Allen[/td] [td]G. Karl (28-22)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1997-98[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]Milwaukee Bucks[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]46[/td] [td].439[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]R. Allen[/td] [td]E. Johnson[/td] [td]T. Brandon[/td] [td]C. Ford (36-46)[/td] [/tr][/table]
How does a 2nd option manage to score more than the 1st for 4 out of 5 seasons?

I will fully agree that Ray was crap tonight and barely showed up to play in the Hawks series.

Thats cool.

BUT DID SOMEONE JUST SAY SASHA>RAY? Tonight, sure. But get real.

Edit:
Wow @ these classless fans
smh.gif

They're Boston fans...
Classless cause they boo'ed a call?
laugh.gif
If so, then every fan base has thousands of classless fans.

Classless and Swagger should never be used on NT. 97% of the members don't know what they mean.

People are exposing themselves in this thread.

Sasha>Ray...really? like for real?

And people saying the C's are in trouble because LeBron had a bad game, and they barely won..The Celtics didn't exactly play their best either.

And where are all the people saying KG doesn't step up? You guys are really quiet tonight for some reason..

I said he made the big basket and he did step up...

Was I surprised? You bet I was.

For tonight, hats off to him.

Good game and "The King" did not show up. KG took over when he had to with PP and Ray not on their game. I expect that PP will have a big game two.They keep on switching small guards on him and he will do damage to the small guards in game two. My man Sam came up big tonight doing his thing at the end ofthe game.

LETS GO BOSTON!

seems like a very tough game for both teams..im surprised that pierce only made 4 points..and lebron struggled..wow..he'll bounce back.

Lebron looked like trash today. It seems he only goes off vs sub par teams struggles vs the great teams (see the Spurs sweep in the finals) If he can't getin the paint he is done for the night. A lot of very poor decisions tonight from Lebron and his jump shot is non existent.

I dunno why people say the Cavs have to feel good about their chances after last night. They got exactly what they needed, 2 of the big 3 to disappear for anight, and they still lost. I dunno, I follow NBA ball the least so I could be missing something.

Dont forget i was the one to say Lebron wont be a star in 3 years ... last night showed what happens if he cant dunk every play ... either team defense or badknees will prevent him from being great in the years to come

Back
Top Bottom