Official Cavaliers vs Celtics - Eastern Conference Semis Game 1 Post

I really dont like anyteam from boston, included Celtics, however, i still prefer Boston to win this series.
Then i can finally see Lakers/Kobe screw up Celtics in the final.

if he doesnt spend all offseason shooting the ball........he will die of crying when he gets stole in the mouth everyplay.

This was a great game. The Cavs did blow it. It's a team loss though. Yes, Lebron missed the finger roll, but Big Z fouls Cassell on the rebound. MikeBrown was really gunning for the win game 1. This was a very important game for the rested Cavs to win capitalizing on the C's 7 game binge with the Hawks.Now with some rest it's going to be very hard to take game 2 in Boston.

Props to Rondo for running out the clock when the game is already over instead of getting a layup as regulation expired.

Lebron struggles against good teams now?

He had an awful game and that is that. ONE GAME.

Dont forget i was the one to say Lebron wont be a star in 3 years ... last night showed what happens if he cant dunk every play ... either team defense or bad knees will prevent him from being great in the years to come
yup, you're right, Lebron isnt a star.
indifferent.gif

Dont forget i was the one to say Lebron wont be a star in 3 years ... last night showed what happens if he cant dunk every play ... either team defense or bad knees will prevent him from being great in the years to come
wow you sound like a real idiot

i hope your being sarcastic, if not
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

People are so damned quick to use one game to defend a point they made, hype up, or knock down a player instead of lookin at the whole career.

The point is Lebron had a bad game, it happend. Timmy D had 5 points last game on 1-9 shooting.... is he not a star cause he can't score over MelvinEly's stifling defense....? No.... he just had a bad game.

Anyone who says Bron isn't a star or an amazing scorer based on this game is getting a tape of game 5 from the Detroit v. Cleavland series last year....then tell me he can't score, isn't a star. or his god damned knees are bad

^^^sorry I had to do it man

People are so damned quick to use one game to defend a point they made, hype up, or knock down a player instead of lookin at the whole career.

....ok
Anyone who says Bron isn't a star or an amazing scorer based on this game is getting a tape of game 5 from the Detroit v. Cleavland series last year.... then tell me he can't score, isn't a star. or his god damned knees are bad
laugh.gif
sorry, I just found it funny

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

^^^sorry I had to do it man

....ok
Anyone who says Bron isn't a star or an amazing scorer based on this game is getting a tape of game 5 from the Detroit v. Cleavland series last year.... then tell me he can't score, isn't a star. or his god damned knees are bad
laugh.gif
sorry, I just found it funny

Yeah, I know
laugh.gif
I thought about that right when I posted it, and inthe back of my mind I was like "damn... kinda just contradicted myself" but what I was leaving out were his playoff stats... or regular seasonstats.... or rookie year stats, or whatever. Dude is a star, its kind of a fact at this point, and although I said "Dont use one game to judge" andthen brought up one game, I could have picked any NUMBER of great games he has had, regular season and post season, I just used one where he ripped my team anew a** hole as an example of the fact hes a proven playoff performer.
roll.gif
But yeah..... that was dumb

Yeah, I know
laugh.gif
I thought about that right when I posted it, and in the back of my mind I was like "damn... kinda just contradicted myself" but what I was leaving out were his playoff stats... or regular season stats.... or rookie year stats, or whatever. Dude is a star, its kind of a fact at this point, and although I said "Dont use one game to judge" and then brought up one game, I could have picked any NUMBER of great games he has had, regular season and post season, I just used one where he ripped my team a new a** hole as an example of the fact hes a proven playoff performer.
roll.gif
But yeah..... that was dumb
no its cool because I completely agree with you. I was just reading it and was like "what the hell".

But anything that is not allen iverson that Marleysprotege dude just hates on, so this should come as no suprise.

%$@% are yall talking about? ignorant people are quick to jump all over one thing someone says, and almost never back it up with anything or make any type ofsense for that matter ... dude just fried his own self up there with a solid contradiction, then we have a scott co-signin on dude like hes dj drama ... pointis, in my opinion, Lebron will fall off harder than any superstar we have ever seen and thats because he has NO JUMPER ... did i say he is not a superstarright now? Did i say that he isnt as dangerous as anyone in the league right now? remove his sack from your eyelids and maybe you can see what i typed ... imnot using that one game as the ENTIRE reason why i think he WILL EVENTUALLY fall off, it is just an example of how, if he cant dunk, he will perform ... ...

Lebron will fall off harder than any superstar we have ever seen and thats because he has NO JUMPER ...
he's fricken 23, his jumper will come. And I've come to the conclusion that you didn't watch the game last night, because the dudewas able to get to the rack he just couldn't get the damn ball to go into the hole.

remove his sack from your eyelids and maybe you can see what i typed
laugh.gif
I don't think there was a single LBJ fan who respondedto your %!!$*$* post. Your calling people ignorant, but your the one trying to be all high and mighty saying you were the one that said LBJ wouldnt be a starin three years. Congrats, you were wrong.

most of lebrons jumpshots were halfway down and out last night...i wouldn't say he has no jumpshot...he just had an off night...it happens to the best ofem

alrighty ive come to the conlcusion that your reading comprehension skills are juvenile in nature so i will s l o w i t d o w n f o r y o u ....
Your calling people ignorant, but your the one trying to be all high and mighty saying you were the one that said LBJ wouldnt be a star in three years. Congrats, you were wrong.
I mean I know i'm not the smartest guy in the world and im just an ai drider, as you put it, however im almost positive that someone saying aplayer will not be good in 3 years, can not be disproven in the present ... In making the prediction, i figured the specific number "3" would jumpOUT at you and make you understand that it means 3 years, but i guess you missed that whole number thing altogether in grade school ... high and mighty? lol

Why did ESPN in their daily dime, list Delonte West as the evenings worst when he goes 2 for 10, and Bron goes 2 for 18? Seriously?

It's ok ESPN to report when Bron has a bad night. Don't be scared.
smh.gif

and the fact that West had countless "statless" plays that kept them in the game smh ... from songalia to things like this, f the "king"

Originally Posted by CP1708

Why did ESPN in their daily dime, list Delonte West as the evenings worst when he goes 2 for 10, and Bron goes 2 for 18? Seriously?

smh.gif

that's their meal ticket to increased ratings.

they probably also don't want to make him look bad in order to keep having access to interviews and other spoils from the nba.

yeah west had the intangible plays for a solid game. but he still lost that matchup in points, where rondo baked him. rondos key to celts success. if he playswell alongside the stars, they are TOUGH to beat.

I didnt even bother reading this post.

Had to chill. Tough loss.

I wondered to myself, would the Cavs had won if LeBron WASNT on the floor?

seriously, last night was one of the worst displays by a "star" athlete i've ever seen

the officiating was well-executed though.

perhaps that shook lebron up a bit since he's so used to getting calls his way

The Celtics should be very scared. If the Cavs are competing in games for the entire second half AT BOSTON with Lebron making two field goals then thisisn't going to be a walk in the park for the Celtics. They should be very concerned with the prospects of this series.

Originally Posted by CP1708

smh.gif

west played better last night so SMH at ESPN.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I didnt even bother reading this post.

Had to chill. Tough loss.

I wondered to myself, would the Cavs had won if LeBron WASNT on the floor?

I found myself wondering the same thing for the first time ever.

Back
Top Bottom