Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

James:
32 pts @ 62% FG
13 rbs
3 asts
3 blocks
2 steals

Wade:
22 pts @ 61% FG
3 rbs
7 asts
2 blocks
2 steals

Ho hum.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by dland24

They dont call Rondo getting hit in the head by Bron, then they call THAT on Air France?

Just comical at this point.
laugh.gif

Yea you right slapping the shooting elbow should be allowed.
Give me a break man don't even try to defend this trash officiating. 

Celtics are missing open shots, the refs aren't why they're losing, but this is just terrible and if you can't see that then I'm sorry for you. 
Thank you! Never thought I'd see a logical and sane Celtics fan.

That game was tough to watch.

Absolutely atrocious refereeing
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Game ball goes to Battier though. His hustle, defense, steals and rebounding were pivotal.

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by John Mayer

damb i cant believe these Refs are hitting these jumpshots and blocking all these shots. They are jedi mind tricking the ball to go in the rim when lebron shoots. its so unfair. the fix is in.

I like how you bring that up when the game is over. Now its just wade and bron padding stats, which is exactly how they lost game 2 last year
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EAM [color= rgb(0, 51, 0)]PHILADELPHIA [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]EAGLES[/color],[/color] [color= rgb(0, 0, 204)][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 255)][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Houston[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Rockets[/color][/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color][/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color][/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)],[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LOS ANGELES[/color] [color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]ANGELS [/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]
[/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]/youropinion[/font]

damb i cant believe these Refs are hitting these jumpshots and blocking all these shots. They are jedi mind tricking the ball to go in the rim when lebron shoots. its so unfair. the fix is in.

I like how you bring that up when the game is over. Now its just wade and bron padding stats, which is exactly how they lost game 2 last year
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EAM [color= rgb(0, 51, 0)]PHILADELPHIA [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]EAGLES[/color],[/color] [color= rgb(0, 0, 204)][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 255)][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Houston[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Rockets[/color][/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color][/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color][/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)],[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LOS ANGELES[/color] [color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]ANGELS [/color]

[/color]

... those are my favorite teams... none because of 1 player... your point

edit: nvm you're just a troll

Damn KG must've had flashbacks of Minny tonight. Son had NO HELP. For all this old men tired talk, one of the older guys still managed to play hard despite getting constantly burned playing defense.

It's just sad watching Ray right now. It's clear he's fighting it out on a foot that needs surgery. I think he knows he should've been shut it down. Hopefully he can be 100 next season on another team.

Anybody got a gif of Rondo's reaction after Bron blocked his shot and he was on the floor?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/color]

... those are my favorite teams... none because of 1 player... your point

edit: nvm you're just a troll
john-mayer-and-laughing-gallery.png

happy.gif

relax fambs i'm just joshing u.

First half was null.. Tied game.. Boston smashed Miami second quarter.. Correct..
2nd Half.. Celtics got Worked.. Inside and out.. Just used and abused.. Refs did not dictate the way this game went.. Nobody on the Celtics was getting buckets aside from Garnett.. Plain and simple..

Game 2..

Refs called some bad techs. Missed some fouls and called some that werent fouls.

Horribly officiated on both ends. I can count 6 illegal screens that kg set plus his push off in brons back that wasnt called

The bron block on rondo coulda been called a foul

At the end of the day, 23 fts for heat, 21 for celts and they both shot free throws horribly.

On to the next game.

Pierce is a bum right now. Rondo had some stupid #%% passes too.

KG played very well. but they'll need way more than his efforts. Bass didn't make @$*% and I don't know what the refs were blowing their whistles at half the time. No clue.

Back
Top Bottom