Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

2 of those T's were whack though...Made no damn sense. David Stern and his not-so-invisible hand.
30t6p3b.gif

BOS isn't good enough offensively to beat MIA 4 times in the next 6.

Combine their offensive woes with their inability to defend Bron & Wade, and this is over in 5.

^ That is the big question for the Celtics They have a premier player in Rondo and three Hall of Famers and still have trouble scoring. Their defense will never be questioned but I don't understand how they cannot score enough.

Minny KG is back, and i'm lovin' it. Refs were so bad tonight, it wasn't even funny
indifferent.gif

For all those wondering where Pierce was, he still had 12 points and when he drove to the rim... Refs weren't callin' jack! These refs deserved to be fined for such bad officiating.

Ray Allen looks like he's jus' about done. He needs surgery now.

Oh and one more thing. Boston needs to figure out if they are gonna double Dwyane & LeBron and let the other people score, or let Dwyane & LeBron go off, and shut down everyone else.

None of this matters.

Timmy gonna win 5.

Heat dont have enough heart nor grit to defeat the spurs.

I agree that the officiating was horrible, C's busted their *** in the 2nd quarter to get back in the game. But at the end of the day they just didn't have enough to match Bron and Wade, not to mention miami's supporting cast played a solid game. I just don't get why everyone is saying Miami can't keep up with a San Antonio or OKC squad, Bron and Wade are ballin on a different level smh

Man people are so quick to throw in the towel after ONE game. That's shows the heart you guys possess

They played a 7 game series 48 hours before this game. What else did you expect? even at that they had it tied at half, then ran out of gas after that.

Still say Boston in 6.

It's so funny to watch the tables turn and people are speaking a WHOLE different tune come game 2. People will be back to bickering about lebron, battier is a bum, spoelstra can't coach, etc.

(not even a celtics fan)

Stern is making sure the Heat make the Finals for rating purpose.

Regardless who come out the East. Spurs is to beat the break of that team

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Stern is making sure the Heat make the Finals for rating purpose.

Regardless who come out the East. Spurs is to beat the break of that team
For sure. Everyone at work here is a neutral fan besides me, and everyone is agreeing that the refs completely controlled that game from start to finish. The techs were just hilarious. You T up KG for tossing the ball back in a ECF game? T up Ray for throwing his hands up?

Yet LeBron barks at the ref three times and nothing. It's so blatant.
roll.gif

Rondo needs to start taking games over by himself. Shoot when you're open. Go strong to the rim more often. Youre the best player on the team now, time to grow up and put the team on ur back .

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Rondo shot 20 times, though.

Heat are just the better team.

eyes.gif
He had 20 FG attempts yes but im talking about pulling the trigger on open jumpers , obviously. Did you really not know what I meant ?

Point is this is Rondos team and if he's afraid to be greedy with the ball we aint winning $@%!.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Rondo shot 20 times, though.

Heat are just the better team.

eyes.gif
He had 20 FG attempts yes but im talking about pulling the trigger on open jumpers , obviously. Did you really not know what I meant ?

Point is this is Rondos team and if he's afraid to be greedy with the ball we aint winning $@%!.

I just went back and looked at the C's W/L record from this past season when Rondo shoots 20+ times...

Not counting last night, they were 3-1. 

Originally Posted by AceboogieDBF

oh well they dont got a chance no matter what rondo does....

Lol Rondo is one of the greatest postseason performers in the history of the league , though.

The Celtics are a better team than the Heat. We just need to play with confidence and energy.

I see us winning the next two games.

The celts are not a better team of one of the greatest shooters of all time is bricking free throws. Bradley out is big too.

I'm pretty sure ray Allen should be shut down.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by AceboogieDBF

oh well they dont got a chance no matter what rondo does....

Lol Rondo is one of the greatest postseason performers in the history of the league , though.

The Celtics are a better team than the Heat. We just need to play with confidence and energy.

I see us winning the next two games.

I honestly want the Celtics to win but come on fam.  No Avery Bradley is a huge loss.  No one can cover Lebron no one can cover Wade.  For the Celtics to some how win this series they need Paul Pierce to go off EVERY Game.  If Pierce doesn't score 30+ a game they aren't going to win.

roll.gif
Stern's soldiers.

Technicals called on the Heat this postseason: 6. Technicals called on their opponents: 23
Technicals called on the Heat this postseason: 6. Technicals called on their opponents: 23

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Stern's soldiers.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Every member of the Heat and Trick Daddy coulda caught a tech @ the Celts still would have lost last night.

Stop the bloodclot cryin'.

can someone inform me of the dates of the nba finals games? im in miami the week of the 11th June -16th ..wanna see if i can make a game...

Back
Top Bottom