Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Mets - NY Giants - NY Islanders - NY Red Bulls - Knicks
Heat All Day

Lifelong Fan Since 2010

indifferent.gif

mirin my sig brah?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by durantula

I wonder that, if the Heat beat boston, if they will celebrate like they won the finals again, and then lose in the nba finals AGAIN!
pimp.gif
Hope so
pimp.gif

Don't think they beat the Spurs or Thunder.
Originally Posted by arstyle27

*Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat

*Rose injury
It's getting pathetic at this point. I just realized you're the only Bull fan consistently harping on this. Crazy how you really believe a healthy Bulls team was beating MIA this year.

Go C's. Just need Ryan Hollins to take out DWade...

All jokes aside, we're underdogs so maybe that pisses off KG and Paul. Rondo must abuse Chalmers as he always does. No KG vs. Bosh to look forward to. Celtics in 7.

As a Celtics fan, I shouldn't be sayin' heat in 6-7 but then I thought again. Thet don't have Bosh. So i'm torn between Heat or Celtics in 6-7.

I had Rondo going HAM even if Miami was healthy.

Boston in 7 if Miami was healthy, Boston in 6 since they aren't healthy.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by durantula

I wonder that, if the Heat beat boston, if they will celebrate like they won the finals again, and then lose in the nba finals AGAIN!
pimp.gif
Hope so
pimp.gif

Don't think they beat the Spurs or Thunder.
Originally Posted by arstyle27

*Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat

*Rose injury
It's getting pathetic at this point. I just realized you're the only Bull fan consistently harping on this. Crazy how you really believe a healthy Bulls team was beating MIA this year.
Yeah, you're right . Blasphemous thought on my part.......
eyes.gif

There is nothing false about my previous post.

Celtics in 6. I'm calling it..

Probably will be wildly wrong..

But I'm sticking by Celtics in 6.

Pierce with a strained MCL

Allen's ankle issue is reducing him to the point where he can barely move laterally

Avery Bradley done for the season

Garnett refuses to post up some games

MIA in 5

ska, the Pacers are tougher? Than one of the best D's in basketball? Pass the bong. And your Lakers lighter, pass that too.

Celtics are way too banged up. They barely beat the Sixers and I don't see LeBron and Wade slowing down.
At the same time I would love to see the C's advance...

Heat in 5 with/without Bosh.

you Heat fans are downright disrespectful to Bulls fans..no wonder why the rest of the NBA doesnt like you 
laugh.gif

I got the Heat in 7. be prepared to enjoy this ECF because its as far as you'll go this year. Durant and company are coming to put you guys on ice 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Defense" is overrated when you play in the Eastern Conference. Kats over there miss open layups for no reason, and turn the ball over trying to throw alleyoops to 6'1 shooting guards and every game is played in the 70s, 80s if it's an offensive explosion and low 40s shooting percentages, positions involve just wasting most of the shotclock so the other team doesn't have the ball, makes my eyes bleed watching most E.C teams play.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

"Defense" is overrated when you play in the Eastern Conference. Kats over there miss open layups for no reason, and turn the ball over trying to throw alleyoops to 6'1 shooting guards and every game is played in the 70s, 80s if it's an offensive explosion and low 40s shooting percentages, positions involve just wasting most of the shotclock so the other team doesn't have the ball, makes my eyes bleed watching most E.C teams play.
oh really? out of  11 games the heat scored 100+ in 6 games, 90+ in 2 games 87, 87 78... 

Can't believe I'm saying this
but Heat in 6.

I go to school in New England, eff the celtics!
Boston fans are the worst.

Heat in 6. Celtics needed bradley and ray to be healthy in order to have a chance at winning this series. Ray was targeted on the defensive end against the sixers and was abused on a number of occasions, and now he has to try and guard wade
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom