Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Where was their heart of a champion last playoffs? and if anything that team last year is better than this current Celts team.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Where was their heart of a champion last playoffs? and if anything that team last year is better than this current Celts team.
I guess you forgot Rondo dislocated his elbow 

I wonder what coach Spo is going to do when Bosh comes back... Does he keep Battier in the starting lineup or bring Haslem back?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I guess you forgot Rondo dislocated his elbow 

What happen the first 2 games then, when miami won, and rondos arm was well..
Dont forget the Cs actually won that game when rondos arm was a lil hurt.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by durantula

I wonder that, if the Heat beat boston, if they will celebrate like they won the finals again, and then lose in the nba finals AGAIN!
pimp.gif
Hope so
pimp.gif

Don't think they beat the Spurs or Thunder.
Originally Posted by arstyle27

*Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat

*Rose injury
It's getting pathetic at this point. I just realized you're the only Bull fan consistently harping on this. Crazy how you really believe a healthy Bulls team was beating MIA this year.
Yeah, you're right . Blasphemous thought on my part.......
eyes.gif

There is nothing false about my previous post.

Define healthy tho...yall weren't healthy before Rose snapped his %#+# up, anyways..

Honestly, how is Boston going to generate enough offense in this series?

Garnett has been knocking down that 18-20 footer but hes also allergic to the paint at this point.

Rondo has to be a scorer and distributor for them to even have a chance.

Heat in 5.

Picked Boston coming outta the east, sticking with that.....i could be blinded by my Heat hate, time will tell lol.

Was gonna say Heat in 5, but the fan in me wants more playoff basketball so...Heat in 6.

I want Boston too win, but part of me hopes the Heat(s) make it. This series is going at least 6 either way.

Not having Avery Bradley is a huge loss for the Celtics. Whose going to match up on Wade now? A 50% Ray Allen?
With Pierce being as inconsistent as he has and not being able to move laterally Lebron is going to eat him alive. Rondo is going to have to average 20, 15, and 12 to make this a series.

Heat in 5 or 6

Originally Posted by durantula

I wonder that, if the Heat beat boston, if they will celebrate like they won the finals again, and then lose in the nba finals AGAIN!
pimp.gif

LMAO Youre a rockets fan

Originally Posted by srvballer

Not having Avery Bradley is a huge loss for the Celtics. Whose going to match up on Wade now? A 50% Ray Allen?
With Pierce being as inconsistent as he has and not being able to move laterally Lebron is going to eat him alive. Rondo is going to have to average 20, 15, and 12 to make this a series.

Heat in 5 or 6
I'm thinking Doc might have to go to Pietrus more if Ray's jumper isn't going down and his legs/health aren't fully there. 

I'm wondering who gets the ball in the 4th Quarter of a Miami Heat Playoff Basketball Game
roll.gif
  Certainly not Mario Chalmers or little Mario A. Chalmers Jr.

The C's have owned the Heat all season . Not too long ago most on NT were saying the Heat are done after they went down 2-1.

Dan Shaugnessy wrote a column in the Globe today basically saying the C's have no chance
eyes.gif

RONDO the triple double machine will take this series over.

Keep sleeping though.

In the regular season Wade shot 9 for 27 with Bradley on the floor and 14 for 26 with him on the bench.
Heat in 5. Maybe 6.

Not having Bradley is huge, his energy helped us a lot.

Garnett and Bass need to play well. I'll say Boston in 7.

Originally Posted by JD617

In the regular season Wade shot 9 for 27 with Bradley on the floor and 14 for 26 with him on the bench.
Heat in 5. Maybe 6.

So true... the c's are going to miss not having bradley there to defend wade.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Good. Hope Bosh plays. That actually works out better.
How do you figure?

I'm pretty sure Bosh played Garnett to a draw in the Conference semis last year.

KG this year is a new man. Looks his best since '08.
This. And Rondo is starting to step up his game even more comin in clutch in Game 7 vs Sixers. If he continues that, and Pierce plays well, Celtics have a great chance in this series.

Back
Top Bottom