Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I'm going to need Bulls fans to fall back. Your team is done this season.

And next.*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I'm going to need Bulls fans to fall back. Your team is done this season.

And next.*

laugh.gif

Man they will not let it go. I dont care if Rose was not injured. They still would not beat the Heat.....Even with out Bosh.
The way Bron and Wade and the rest of the Team Turn up, when someone goes down is just increadible....And this year Haslem plays a full series Vs the Celtics too!
pimp.gif

I figured Boston would bea Miami but they def would need a healthy Ray Allen in order to do it.

I think Boston would do a better job attacking the paint but they'll only win if Ray can all of a sudden get healthy.

Series is a toss up since both teams are missing an important piece.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Glad the Heat get the higher seed in the Celtics. One less excuse for the haters now. Heat in 6.

What?

If Philly had beaten Boston and then the Heat beat Philly, we would have been hearing excuses and seeing asterisks about how the Heat had an easy road to the Finals.

Heat in 6

I predicted every Heat series right so far

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I figured Boston would bea Miami but they def would need a healthy Ray Allen in order to do it.

I think Boston would do a better job attacking the paint but they'll only win if Ray can all of a sudden get healthy.

Series is a toss up since both teams are missing an important piece.

Sums up how I feel about the outcome.

PleaseSayTheBaby23:
I predicted every Heat series right so far
Not very hard to accurately predict a series win for a team who has won 5 of their last 6 playoff series.
laugh.gif

Just curious, were you talking about just this playoffs? Or did you accurately predict all their series last year, too, meaning you called the Finals loss?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

"Defense" is overrated when you play in the Eastern Conference. Kats over there miss open layups for no reason, and turn the ball over trying to throw alleyoops to 6'1 shooting guards and every game is played in the 70s, 80s if it's an offensive explosion and low 40s shooting percentages, positions involve just wasting most of the shotclock so the other team doesn't have the ball, makes my eyes bleed watching most E.C teams play.
oh really? out of  11 games the heat scored 100+ in 6 games, 90+ in 2 games 87, 87 78... 

Bro, I'm talking about the 6ers, who Celtics fans are taking such pride in dispatching. But the whole E.C really, Miami is the only team out there who gets buckets and doesn't play this drag it out, slug it out, brickfest style of basketball.

Idk, if Celtics were healthy I say they take this, but clearly that isn't the case and Bradley going down for them is huge. Bron and Wade destroy them collectively but it's still about getting that one extra person to chip on any given night in for the Heat that will be the difference. Extending the Sixers series will come back to bite BOS in the *++ though as I think they would have been able to steal Game 1.

It'll be closely contested games throughout sans Game 1, if Rondo doesn't get cheap shotted this time and is able to control pace, C's still can take this. Toss up series...hell guess I'll go with Boston in 6, wouldn't be surprised if Heat won in 6 though either.

Good. Hope Bosh plays. That actually works out better.

laugh.gif
 - for some reason I feel the same - with Bosh in, #6 and Wade punk #@# won't be able to dominate as much as they did w/o Bosh.

KG want's Bosh's corpse.

How do you figure?

I'm pretty sure Bosh played Garnett to a draw in the Conference semis last year.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by durantula

I wonder that, if the Heat beat boston, if they will celebrate like they won the finals again, and then lose in the nba finals AGAIN!
pimp.gif
Hope so
pimp.gif

Don't think they beat the Spurs or Thunder.
Originally Posted by arstyle27

*Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat

*Rose injury
It's getting pathetic at this point. I just realized you're the only Bull fan consistently harping on this. Crazy how you really believe a healthy Bulls team was beating MIA this year.
Yeah, you're right . Blasphemous thought on my part.......
eyes.gif

There is nothing false about my previous post.
It's not blasphemous, it's just unrealistic. The team aint any better than the team from last year, couldn't beat Philly without Rose yet with him they're gonna beat the Heat 4 times? C'mon man, yall lost in 5 games last year.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

How do you figure?

I'm pretty sure Bosh played Garnett to a draw in the Conference semis last year.

KG this year is a new man. Looks his best since '08.

Y'all really think Boston is going to roll over in 5, the heart of a champion gets them to 6 imo.8

OKC/Spurs is interesting, the thunder defense isn't championship caliber, and I don't see how Ibaka and Perkins get out on the pick and rolls, Spurs in 7.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Y'all really think Boston is going to roll over in 5, the heart of a champion gets them to 6 imo.8
Where was their heart of a champion last playoffs? and if anything that team last year is better than this current Celts team.

Celtics are going to get ramrodded in Game 1. But if they can split in Miami, Boston in 7

Back
Top Bottom