Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Yeah, because Boston has completed dominated the Knicks in every facet of the game, they had their opportunities.

Yeah, because Boston has completed dominated the Knicks in every facet of the game, they had their opportunities.

Fields has no idea what to do out there. I dont get how the knicks can win 2 in the garden when BOS has owned them the entire season. Them playing until Friday helps BOS more

Fields has no idea what to do out there. I dont get how the knicks can win 2 in the garden when BOS has owned them the entire season. Them playing until Friday helps BOS more

Originally Posted by S4L3

provided Amare and Chauncey can play, I do think we're sending this back 2-2.
These NY fans are one of kind...

roll.gif

No way they send it back 2-2. Not this Knicks team.

What even leads you to believe that you dudes will even win a game in this series? Even if Stat and Billups do play, you know damn well they won't be 100%. Celtics haven't even been on their A-game and have still won both games. Getting out-coached at the end of every game isn't going to change. I only had ya'll winning one game because I think you clowns are due a hot night from the 3 point line.

Even still, one win or none at all, this series is over....

What even leads you to believe that you dudes will even win a game in this series? Even if Stat and Billups do play, you know damn well they won't be 100%. Celtics haven't even been on their A-game and have still won both games. Getting out-coached at the end of every game isn't going to change. I only had ya'll winning one game because I think you clowns are due a hot night from the 3 point line.

Even still, one win or none at all, this series is over....

Winning the two games at home can easily happen, do I think they win the series at this point though? Nah.

Billups may not even play the rest of this series.

Winning the two games at home can easily happen, do I think they win the series at this point though? Nah.

Billups may not even play the rest of this series.

There is definitely still hope for the Knicks. The way I see it.. They can win at home with MSG rocking, and they have been close to winning in Boston. It's not like they are getting blown out on the road. Just need to take it one at a time, and play with intensity for 48 minutes. Plus they need to be 100% because if they're not I don't see this going past 5.

There is definitely still hope for the Knicks. The way I see it.. They can win at home with MSG rocking, and they have been close to winning in Boston. It's not like they are getting blown out on the road. Just need to take it one at a time, and play with intensity for 48 minutes. Plus they need to be 100% because if they're not I don't see this going past 5.

Back
Top Bottom