Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

laugh.gif
Yall walk right into a troll. Everytime.
30t6p3b.gif
When will you learn?

Aint no way Melo choked last night. Dude went bonkers and was making the right plays and got hot. If he was doubled, you really expected him to take the shot? He would have gotten critziced for not passing it. He kept them in the game and when he passed it off the bench made their shots when they were suppose to.

I think fields should come off the bench. His lack of productivity is not helping the knicks right now. I would wanna see everyone healthy on Friday and throw Shaq in there too. Let's see if NY can defend homecourt

Aint no way Melo choked last night. Dude went bonkers and was making the right plays and got hot. If he was doubled, you really expected him to take the shot? He would have gotten critziced for not passing it. He kept them in the game and when he passed it off the bench made their shots when they were suppose to.

I think fields should come off the bench. His lack of productivity is not helping the knicks right now. I would wanna see everyone healthy on Friday and throw Shaq in there too. Let's see if NY can defend homecourt

Back spasms are not to be played around with. I think Amare is questionable for Game 3.

Back spasms are not to be played around with. I think Amare is questionable for Game 3.

I find it amazing that the Knicks have kept it this close in both games playing so bad. I don't understand how you are in the NBA have zero clue on how to play post defense. If Douglas forced Rondo towards the lan instead of the letting him go baseline he would gotten help.

I hate the Celtics, I hope the Knicks come back. The Celtics have only been one play better than the Knicks thus far.

I find it amazing that the Knicks have kept it this close in both games playing so bad. I don't understand how you are in the NBA have zero clue on how to play post defense. If Douglas forced Rondo towards the lan instead of the letting him go baseline he would gotten help.

I hate the Celtics, I hope the Knicks come back. The Celtics have only been one play better than the Knicks thus far.

Melo choking last night?

Stop it.

Almost as comical as people thinking we have no shot to tie up the series in the next 2 games.

We were seconds away from winning games 1 AND 2. In Boston. Did we squander the lead at the end of both games? Yes. Could we have won both though? Absolutely.

Games 3 and 4 in New York? Maybe a couple of those home cooking calls go our way...or at least, they just don't go Boston's way.

Either way, to say we have no shot at tying the series after the way 1 and 2 played out is just crazy.

Melo choking last night?

Stop it.

Almost as comical as people thinking we have no shot to tie up the series in the next 2 games.

We were seconds away from winning games 1 AND 2. In Boston. Did we squander the lead at the end of both games? Yes. Could we have won both though? Absolutely.

Games 3 and 4 in New York? Maybe a couple of those home cooking calls go our way...or at least, they just don't go Boston's way.

Either way, to say we have no shot at tying the series after the way 1 and 2 played out is just crazy.

If Boston plays the way they've been playing (sloppy), then yes.  If they tighten up, no.

If Boston plays the way they've been playing (sloppy), then yes.  If they tighten up, no.

Real quick...if people are %%#%#/moaning about the phantom TO Garnett called, then what about the fact that Roger Mason had a BLATANT backcourt violation that was overlooked in the closing minutes of the game....

Also...I dunno who said it in here, but it's a good point....we have yet to see the C's play their best basketball of the series. They've squeaked out 2 victories, but you just never know when the light will go on with this team.

Real quick...if people are %%#%#/moaning about the phantom TO Garnett called, then what about the fact that Roger Mason had a BLATANT backcourt violation that was overlooked in the closing minutes of the game....

Also...I dunno who said it in here, but it's a good point....we have yet to see the C's play their best basketball of the series. They've squeaked out 2 victories, but you just never know when the light will go on with this team.

Knicks haven't really played their best ball either, but this is how the playoffs are.

This has been a surprisingly defensive series, both teams are busting their $%!$$ off.

Celtics have shown their age this series imo though, not having Perkins out there really shows their vulnerability up front.

Back
Top Bottom