Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

This series is over,Heat-Celtics next 
pimp.gif
Hoping that we prevail in that series too.

Never know, the C's always do well in the post-season.

Some Knicks fans*

A lot of us realized no matchup would be easy... I would have rather seen the Bulls simply because if Rose is off they struggle, whereas the Celtics can beat you in a lot of ways.

This team just wasn't mentally tough enough to recover from those two losses in Boston... We have obvious personnel problems, but we were in the first two games until we gave it up at the end, we just didn't have the leadership or coach to motivate and focus the team.

Some Knicks fans*

A lot of us realized no matchup would be easy... I would have rather seen the Bulls simply because if Rose is off they struggle, whereas the Celtics can beat you in a lot of ways.

This team just wasn't mentally tough enough to recover from those two losses in Boston... We have obvious personnel problems, but we were in the first two games until we gave it up at the end, we just didn't have the leadership or coach to motivate and focus the team.

Originally Posted by S4L3

I still remember when Knick fans were sitting back talking about how the top seeds were trying to avoid them in the first round...

LOL. This team is no good.
LMFAO
roll.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

I still remember when Knick fans were sitting back talking about how the top seeds were trying to avoid them in the first round...

LOL. This team is no good.
LMFAO
roll.gif

i have no idea why we decided to win 7 in a row and face the celtics in the playoffs. we placed ourselves in the toughest position to succeed, even if we won round 1, we got the Heat next. The Bulls have the easiest road to the ECF ever.

i have no idea why we decided to win 7 in a row and face the celtics in the playoffs. we placed ourselves in the toughest position to succeed, even if we won round 1, we got the Heat next. The Bulls have the easiest road to the ECF ever.

Back
Top Bottom