Official Celtics vs. Sixers Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-3) On to the ECF...

This should be a good series, wish there was more time for the C's to rest up.
Game 1 - Sat May 12at Boston 8:00PMTNT
Game 2 - Mon May 14 at Boston 7:00PMTNT
Game 3 - Wed May 16at Philadelphia 7:00PMTNT
Game 4 - Fri May 18at Philadelphia 8:00PM ESPN
Game 5 * Mon May 21at Boston TBDTNT
Game 6 * Wed May 23at Philadelphia TBD ESPN
Game 7 * Sat May 26at Boston TBD TBD

........GO SIXERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think were gonna do better offensively against the Celtics

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

........GO SIXERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think were gonna do better offensively against the Celtics
stop being delusional. I see the Celtics sending these bums home to their crack infested ghettos and herpies infested population in no more than 5 games.

Rondo needs to be our best player. I think we take it in 6...then we get one last chance to take out Bron.

The Celtics are not a better team defensively than the Bulls, dont get more boards than the Bulls and Thad Young who struggled all thru out that Bulls series, matches up much better against them than the Bulls. And a shot at the city tho...
30t6p3b.gif
. And yall Chicago fans wonder why the worse stuff happens to yall

The Celtics are not a better team defensively than the Bulls, dont get more boards than the Bulls and Thad Young who struggled all thru out that Bulls series, matches up much better against them than the Bulls. And a shot at the city tho...
30t6p3b.gif
your fans cheered when Joakim Noah rolled his ankle. Philadelphia fans are like school in the summertime..no class. I hope the Eagles rot away in football hell for decades to come (and they will) 
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, I ain't eem mad because at the end of the day, we get to see another day. 

I'm just happy to be able to watch Jrue and the rest of my squad play atleast 4 more games. I have no idea what team is going to show up for us on Saturday. You know the NBA front office is going to be pushing for that Miami vs Boston Conference Finals....hopefully it's a fairly won series and not determined by officiating.

Originally Posted by sthebest

30t6p3b.gif
your fans cheered when Joakim Noah rolled his ankle. Philadelphia fans are like school in the summertime..no class. I hope the Eagles rot away in football hell for decades to come (and they will) 
laugh.gif

I know and thats cuz Noah is one of the most hated players in the leagues by fans, I doubt any other citys fan base wouldnt have cheered too if he went down in thier city in the playoffs lol
And them Chicago Bears gon be right next to us the whole time too lol

stop being delusional. I see the Celtics sending these bums home to their crack infested ghettos and herpies infested population in no more than 5 games.

What the heck you dissing Philly for and for the record you sound just as stupid as them idiots booing Noah. Get it together man

Should be a good series, I f'ing hate boston...sixers in 6. Our offense will be much more fluid against boston, look for thad young and lou will to go ham

Originally Posted by and1play5

Should be a good series, I f'ing hate boston...sixers in 6. Our offense will be much more fluid against boston, look for thad young and lou will to go ham
laugh.gif
You do know Boston has allowed the fewest points in the playoffs right? 'More fluid'...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dude really has a deep hatred for Philly

Would love to beat Boston, but don't see Philly getting past this one.

Will be a good series though.

^^^ youre a dope dude. talkin trash on philly cause you're teams out. you mad

Thread/.

I definitely don't think the C's will win in 5... it will be interesting though, if the sixers play a half court game with us they'll lose, but if they keep it fast paced the C's will have trouble.
The problem is that's every team's game plan against the C's, and we just beat a much faster, more athletic team than us. Will be interesting though bc i think the sixers are better than their record or standing would lead you to believe...

Back
Top Bottom