Official Celtics vs. Sixers Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-3) On to the ECF...

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by finnns2003

pimp.gif
No Sixers cocky talk now. Time to round up some quotes. I commend Doug Collins though, got a pretty inexperienced team to go farther than most could've imagined.

laugh.gif
Man you are sensitive talking about "cocky talk" 
But anyway...congrats to the Celtics. Hope yall upset the Heat somehow

I too would like to hear this so called "cocky talk" this guy speaks of. That would have been maybe the most improbable run to the conference finals of all time. And people are still coming out with some "wow these games are so sloppy. Both teams are playing awful". No you %+%++@% idiots, the Sixers, Bulls and Celtics were the 3 best defensive teams in the league. That's how they win games especially when they're playing each other. The plan before these playoffs started for the offseason was trade Iguodala and amnesty Brand. I wonder if that plan has changed a little now. I'd also like to hear a little credit to the guys that are actually playing out on the court instead of the only thing spoken about being our coach. A decision needs to be made on Turner as well. As of now he just looks like a solid player off the bench, not starter material unless we bring in a superstar on the wing to play next to him and Jrue.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

pimp.gif
No Sixers cocky talk now. Time to round up some quotes. I commend Doug Collins though, got a pretty inexperienced team to go farther than most could've imagined.

laugh.gif
Man you are sensitive talking about "cocky talk" 
But anyway...congrats to the Celtics. Hope yall upset the Heat somehow

I too would like to hear this so called "cocky talk" this guy speaks of. 
I think i said something 
laugh.gif
...but it was in the heat of the moment ...i think i said like "Boston's not tougher than the Bulls w/o Rose or Noah"....my apologies 

Philly did a lot better than I thought they would... props to them.

Let's see if Boston can beat the Heat now.

laugh.gif
Calm down, it was a good series guys. Clearly an up and coming team while we're on the decline. Where are my Celtics fans at though? Drinking at the pubs?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Calm down, it was a good series guys. Clearly an up and coming team while we're on the decline. Where are my Celtics fans at though? Drinking at the pubs?
laugh.gif

We're here, just lurking.

Shoutout to Doug Collins who I really like as a coach. Sixers are a very solid squad.
#BeatTheHeat.

Where can I cop dem' shirts? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

precisely 
pimp.gif

just got backc and glad to see we're moving onward.  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I was getting so hammered during this game I was freaking out.

So excited they won can't wait for Monday

The Sixers did a good job, but this whole series was about Boston's ability/inability to close out games. The Celtics are their own worst enemies but they stepped up when it mattered.

Back
Top Bottom