Official Celtics vs. Sixers Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-3) On to the ECF...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

The disrespect Philly is getting in this thread is ridiculous . This series goes at least 6 games

You mean the Eastern Conference 8 seed who barely squeaked out a win against an injury decimated Chicago Bulls team, and did so shooting under 40% in each game is getting disrespect?

Why the %$#@ does nobody in the world seem to realize the Bulls and Sixers were the top defensive teams in the league all year? That's how they won games in the regular season as well.

Top defensive team you say?

Boston held opponents to less pts per game, lower fg% and much lower 3pt%.

also averaged more blocks per game.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Why the %$#@ does nobody in the world seem to realize the Bulls and Sixers were the top defensive teams in the league all year? That's how they won games in the regular season as well.
laugh.gif
And yet you still couldn't win the division. You're going down dude.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I see Boston taking this in 5...

This. Sixers will steal one at home but after Doc makes the necessary adjustments, it's a wrap.

just curious, who is that philly fan that always wears a jersey and at times sits on the floor? i noticed he got the same seats in boston for the series

Great Start philly, lets keep the pressure up! They don't rebound well so we just need to not turn it over

Another player injured stepping on a camera man's foot. It didn't appear too serious though, I bet he returns. I still hate that they're that close.

Yea Hank they're running. Turner made a few great plays in a row (now a 3rd) and they got some offensive putbacks and mismatches (Rondo keeps ending up on Turner) as a result. They're also not respecting KG or Bass when the Celts run pick and roll (pop) and so far those guys are bricking open midrange Js.

I see why Philly fans can't stand Iggy for the most part. He shoots like he's Kobe or something.

+Jrue. he can't make a contested layup if his life depended on it
indifferent.gif
...it's just a normal game for Iggy and him to go a combined 8-35 shooting.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom