Official Celtics vs. Sixers Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-3) On to the ECF...

Philly showed some fight, but Boston really took advantage of their mistakes. Rondo going off outta nowhere helped too
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
No Sixers cocky talk now. Time to round up some quotes. I commend Doug Collins though, got a pretty inexperienced team to go farther than most could've imagined.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

pimp.gif
No Sixers cocky talk now. Time to round up some quotes. I commend Doug Collins though, got a pretty inexperienced team to go farther than most could've imagined.

laugh.gif
Man you are sensitive talking about "cocky talk" 
But anyway...congrats to the Celtics. Hope yall upset the Heat somehow

Nice to see Rondo coming through when he's needed. KG & Rondo are gonna feast on the Heat....

I would like to thank the Celtics for taking the Sixers out something the Bulls couldn't do.  

Doug Collins better have the 76ers shoot 1000 FTs before they leave the arena.  That free throw shooting 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Great series Boston
pimp.gif
...man yall were tough as hell...KG draining them, Pierce makin shots with hands on his face, Rondo....Jesus christ....came up clutch with Pierce out. I knew Ray couldn't miss all those shots, made the ones that really mattered. I enjoyed the series, great experience for my young sixers...i'm glad we played hard. Good luck against Miami

Very proud of my Sixers. A team no one believed in and over achieved all year made it within one quarter of going to the Eastern Conference Finals. Hopefully can make a few tweaks in the off season and continue to progress, and we'll be back as other teams in the East continue to get older.

Props to Doug for a heck of a coaching job. Congrats to the Celtics. Doc does it again.

btw, what is wrong with Turner? He has been kinda off the entire playoff run. He had a subpar series against Boston especially.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

pimp.gif

word? gonna talk %##! about beating an 8 seed? Congrats

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

btw, what is wrong with Turner? He has been kinda off the entire playoff run. He had a subpar series against Boston especially.

he couldn't hit a jumper to save his life....but i don't eem care though....i need him to be aggressive and take those shots....he did have a nice run in the beginning of the 2nd half w/e...that lil stretch 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

he couldn't hit a jumper to save his life....but i don't eem care though....i need him to be aggressive and take those shots....he did have a nice run in the beginning of the 2nd half w/e...that lil stretch 

Word...hope he comes back stronger next season. 

So happy right now
pimp.gif

IMO the heat will be lightwork.

Im looking forward to the NBA finals.

Back
Top Bottom