-[Official Chargers vs Colts Thread]- vol. Philip Rivers Appreciation

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

couldnt wait an hour?
we should take care of business. If not, i hope my pats and cowboys come through at least.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

couldnt wait an hour?
we should take care of business. If not, i hope my pats and cowboys come through at least.

whoa!.... you cheer for all the good teams, that way, there's no dissappointment i guess....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
"my pats and cowboys"

laugh.gif
yeah, and i cheer for the pats, but if they get knocked out, i'll root for the colts, cowboys, packers, giants, jags, seahawks and then chargers in that order..... and if that doesn;t work out, i still got the red sox, celtics and the spurs and of course, Brasil in the 2010 world cup....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Harrison will be playing and we will be near 100% so its over for the Chargers who won off of luck against a Colts team that was 60% and Peyton had his worstgame over and still had a chance to win if it wasn't for Adam they would have. And we are goin to be at home too, Nothing like the Hoosier Dome in thePlayoffs or Indy in general in the Playoffs. WE GOIN BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL and this year Im goin to Arizona!!!!!!!!! GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
you already know.. I pretty much just been lookin forward to the playoffs since like week 9...

Forget the Chargers. Dammit, WE should be in the next round.
ohwell.gif
If Bironas makes thatFG, it's 10-9, Chargers. Then if we actually hit LT a SECOND time on the goal line stand,it's still 10-9. Since that was a 3rd down play (I think),they would have made a FG and made it 13-9, our ball. Which means that...

... enh, game's over.
laugh.gif

For this one, go Bolts.

But I wouldn't mind the Colts winning either, because 'the perfect team vs. the current NFL Champions' is almost necessary.

P.S. How the heck are people taking frontrunner seriously? I'M supposed to be the one that has troubledetecting sarcasm.
laugh.gif
Y'all honestly think that a person couldhonestly be a fan of all those teams right now? C'mon, man. I thought it was comedy the first time I saw it and I still do.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

ohwell.gif
If Bironas makes that FG, it's 10-9, Chargers. Then if we actually hit LT a SECOND time on the goal line stand,it's still 10-9. Since that was a 3rd down play (I think), they would have made a FG and made it 13-9, our ball. Which means that...

... enh, game's over.
laugh.gif

For this one, go Bolts.

But I wouldn't mind the Colts winning either, because 'the perfect team vs. the current NFL Champions' is almost necessary.

P.S. How the heck are people taking frontrunner seriously? I'M supposed to be the one that has trouble detecting sarcasm.
laugh.gif
Y'all honestly think that a person could honestly be a fan of all those teams right now? C'mon, man. I thought it was comedy the first time I saw it and I still do.
It was a 4th down pkay Ska, LT got the star treatment on that

Peyton will redeem himself for that horrible game earlier this year against San Diego. Colts win this one big.

Indy 41
San Diego 17

The Chargers will have to be on their A+ game to beat the Colts on their B game

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

ohwell.gif
If Bironas makes that FG, it's 10-9, Chargers. Then if we actually hit LT a SECOND time on the goal line stand,it's still 10-9. Since that was a 3rd down play (I think), they would have made a FG and made it 13-9, our ball. Which means that...

... enh, game's over.
laugh.gif

For this one, go Bolts.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

It was a 4th down play Ska, LT got the star treatment on that
Well that just makes me more salty, because then it wold have been OUR ball, 10-9, at like the 98 yard line. We could have burned clock on our wayto the 40, where Bironas would have given us a 12-10 lead and probably about a couple minutes left.

ohwell.gif

why all this negativity against the chargers in all of the threads ive read??, if this and if that, come on!, chargers won, where up against the colts thistime and i believe it will be a close game, like it always is against the colts, no we dont have their number, but we can play with them and it will be a closegame, you can quote me on that...

Colts by 3 tds....Phillip Rivers 10-22, 10 yds, 0 Tds, 9 INTS all by the Defensive player of the year
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Only chance the Chargers have is if they can capitalize off of Indy's weak$#@ special teams like their previous meeting. other than that
Colts FTW. Sanders will have a big game, LT should be scared.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Only chance the Chargers have is if they can capitalize off of Indy's weak$#@ special teams like their previous meeting. other than that
Colts FTW. Sanders will have a big game, [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LT should be scared[/color].

You serious?

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Colts FTW. Sanders will have a big game, LT should be scared.

The Chargers have a chance. They just have to play with all cylinders rolling on both sides of the ball.
As far as LT being scared of Sanders, ya'llshould be more worried about this dude.

SMHchargerscolts115.jpg

Awww crap. I said I wasn't going to say anything until after the game. Blame me if we lose guys.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom