-[Official Chargers vs Colts Thread]- vol. Philip Rivers Appreciation

still dont know if gates is playing, im nervous, again, all im saying until AFTER the game is....

.... GO CHARGERS!!!

With Harrison back and a healthy Colts team I see us winning by at least 2 Tds! If only we had Dwight Freeney we would be in championship form. Lets win ittoday and head to New England and stop the madness and show who still are the champ! Go Colts!!!

Usually I'd like to see the underdog win in the playoffs. So I'd kind of like to root for the Chargers.

But they only have TWO combined players from Syracuse/FSU... Steve Gregory and Cromartie.

Indy won it all last year though, so.... I dunno.
laugh.gif

I just hope it's a good game.

pimp.gif
@ Antonio Gates playing. He's a BEAST. Mark Clayton said the expected time of recovery would be all the way till the super bowl...psh, he doesnt knowAntonio very well.

Gameday baby... Dan marino, shannon sharpe, boomer, coach C... all of them predicted that the colts will dominate today. 3 of them said 34-17 colts, one ofthem said 35-17 colts... hmm...nice score prediction fellas, certainly know how to have your own opinions
eyes.gif

But anyways...im glad that no ones giving us a chance. Time to shut em all up.

Lets go LT.
Lets go Chambers.
Lets go Vincent.
Lets go Cro.
Lets go Shawne.
Lets go Shaun.
Lets go Darren.
Lets go Phillip.
Lets go Nate.

im PUMPED.

LETS GO CHARGERS...Lets DO THIS
pimp.gif

Gates is playing? Great news for the Chargers. I don't know how much of an impact he will have though.

I think the Colts win this game. The outcome, in the end, doesn't matter to me, but I rather see the Colts win because I think they have a better shot atbeating the Patriots then the Chargers do (Yes, I'm a mad Jets fan).

For those watching the game down in SD, I don't know if it's just me, I got love for LT and all, but his local commercials are horrible.

From the Caldera Spas to the Oggis Commercials. Now this PPH one.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

gametime!!!!

things to look out for early....how effective are gates and harrison....

the chargers def. play the colts well so i expect it to be close....but my son P. MANNING will have a huge game...

Back
Top Bottom