OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I live and die with my teams on a daily basis. I love my Bears with every fiber of my being,

Whoa
eek.gif

If the Packers don't win, do they still get in with a Giants loss (not very familiar with the NFC playoff scenario)?

Yeah if the Giants lose GB gets in no matter what.

Bears starting O: 3 and out.

I live and die with my teams on a daily basis. I love my Bears with every fiber of my being,

Whoa
eek.gif

If the Packers don't win, do they still get in with a Giants loss (not very familiar with the NFC playoff scenario)?

Briggs was really tryin to get his helmet/shoulder on Rodgers head while he was trying to slide... Goons.

Briggs was really tryin to get his helmet/shoulder on Rodgers head while he was trying to slide... Goons.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Whoa
eek.gif

negative, if pack don't win, bucs will be in

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Whoa
eek.gif

negative, if pack don't win, bucs will be in

Back
Top Bottom