OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

I see Smith tweeted you too Young.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

The squad you have no control over
Who said anything about having control over a team? I live and die with my teams on a daily basis. I love my Bears with every fiber of my being, but I can be as judgmental as anyone. I dont think we're the best team on the planet, but you Packer fans are already talking trash about the playoffs. As if you're about to play the a JV team or something. No respect, and that's what bothers me. I hate the Packers more than anyone , I mean, I truly hate them...like really really !!%#*#@ hate them, but even I can say that they are a good team with a great quarterback.

ohwell.gif

Man you gotta relax a bit.  Its not like Bears fans have gotten puffy chested on NT before... Im sure JPZ could dig up the 2009 NFCN Trash Talk Thread for that... The whole first 20 pages was about how great the bears were going to be with the best QB/RB combo in the NFL.  Im just honestly not overwhelmed with the Bears team this year... I don't think they are a 12 win team or an 11 win team.  They have caught a lot of breaks this year and even as a fan of the Bears you have to have had one of those "Damn this is going better than I expected..." thoughts.  Obviously you've got the us against the world attitude because not many people think the bears are #1 or #2 seed caliber but w.e man let it roll, no one insults you personally... If I take shots at Cutler or Urlacher its all gravy... Doesn't affect them so it shouldn't affect you.

GB isnt playing a JV team this weekend but you have a great opportunity here... If the bears win and cut off GB from the playoffs, I look like an idiot and you can screen cap everything you want until next September.(Unless yall get mollywhopped in the 1st round of course.)
laugh.gif
If Green Bay rolls and makes the playoffs then that will be a whole new can of worms.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

The squad you have no control over
Who said anything about having control over a team? I live and die with my teams on a daily basis. I love my Bears with every fiber of my being, but I can be as judgmental as anyone. I dont think we're the best team on the planet, but you Packer fans are already talking trash about the playoffs. As if you're about to play the a JV team or something. No respect, and that's what bothers me. I hate the Packers more than anyone , I mean, I truly hate them...like really really !!%#*#@ hate them, but even I can say that they are a good team with a great quarterback.

ohwell.gif

Man you gotta relax a bit.  Its not like Bears fans have gotten puffy chested on NT before... Im sure JPZ could dig up the 2009 NFCN Trash Talk Thread for that... The whole first 20 pages was about how great the bears were going to be with the best QB/RB combo in the NFL.  Im just honestly not overwhelmed with the Bears team this year... I don't think they are a 12 win team or an 11 win team.  They have caught a lot of breaks this year and even as a fan of the Bears you have to have had one of those "Damn this is going better than I expected..." thoughts.  Obviously you've got the us against the world attitude because not many people think the bears are #1 or #2 seed caliber but w.e man let it roll, no one insults you personally... If I take shots at Cutler or Urlacher its all gravy... Doesn't affect them so it shouldn't affect you.

GB isnt playing a JV team this weekend but you have a great opportunity here... If the bears win and cut off GB from the playoffs, I look like an idiot and you can screen cap everything you want until next September.(Unless yall get mollywhopped in the 1st round of course.)
laugh.gif
If Green Bay rolls and makes the playoffs then that will be a whole new can of worms.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

fraij, you boys with mr. nagler?

haha that dude tweets from sun up till sun down
Lol yea he tweets more than anyone I follow I think... Hes a cool dude, hes probably retweeted/tweeted me more than anyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

fraij, you boys with mr. nagler?

haha that dude tweets from sun up till sun down
Lol yea he tweets more than anyone I follow I think... Hes a cool dude, hes probably retweeted/tweeted me more than anyone
laugh.gif

Sources now confirming that these clowns are gonna be playing their backups... Lovies scared all the sudden.

What happened to "Priority #1: Beat the Packers."?

Sources now confirming that these clowns are gonna be playing their backups... Lovies scared all the sudden.

What happened to "Priority #1: Beat the Packers."?

Lovie's scared? Nah just smart. Already beat the Packers once this season so there's really nothing to prove and he'll have his team ready to go into the post-season healthy and firing on all cylinders.

Back
Top Bottom