OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

Lovie's scared? Nah just smart. Already beat the Packers once this season so there's really nothing to prove and he'll have his team ready to go into the post-season healthy and firing on all cylinders.

Blah blah, he was talking a mess about how hed be a "full go" for this game to beat Green Bay. Tune has changed now.

Either way im just talking @%@% for the hell of it... Clearly its better that theyll be resting... But i hope to goddddddd that the NFC goes through Chicago and Green Bay is there to beat that %@#.

Blah blah, he was talking a mess about how hed be a "full go" for this game to beat Green Bay. Tune has changed now.

Either way im just talking @%@% for the hell of it... Clearly its better that theyll be resting... But i hope to goddddddd that the NFC goes through Chicago and Green Bay is there to beat that %@#.

Had money on TCU 
e7f365bf151a8a315110e6b944c0b7a3265e5e5f_r.gif

Chicago DEs Julius Peppers & Israel Idonije vs. Green Bay OTs Chad Clifton & Bryan Bulaga

Green Bay’s job isn’t finished yet, but momentum is on their side at least. Last week’s game again was blighted by poor pass protection from Bulaga at RT but Rodgers was able to overcome this — and he’d better be ready to do so again. The Bears’ defensive ends will surely be looking to get a strong display under their belts before the postseason, and knocking the rival Packers out would just be the cherry on the cake. Mark Tauscher was at RT for the first Packers-Bears encounter this season and Rodgers will hope for a stronger showing from Bulaga than Tauscher put in (a hit and 5 pressures). Clifton was penalized three times on the other side as the Packers struggled to get a grip on the edge. Peppers also did a lot of damage against the run; a similar dominant display from Peppers could see the Packers watching the playoffs from home.

Chicago DEs Julius Peppers & Israel Idonije vs. Green Bay OTs Chad Clifton & Bryan Bulaga

Green Bay’s job isn’t finished yet, but momentum is on their side at least. Last week’s game again was blighted by poor pass protection from Bulaga at RT but Rodgers was able to overcome this — and he’d better be ready to do so again. The Bears’ defensive ends will surely be looking to get a strong display under their belts before the postseason, and knocking the rival Packers out would just be the cherry on the cake. Mark Tauscher was at RT for the first Packers-Bears encounter this season and Rodgers will hope for a stronger showing from Bulaga than Tauscher put in (a hit and 5 pressures). Clifton was penalized three times on the other side as the Packers struggled to get a grip on the edge. Peppers also did a lot of damage against the run; a similar dominant display from Peppers could see the Packers watching the playoffs from home.

Bigby not playing today... Groin injury... Rosenhaus will have to take his talents somewhere else next season. Bigby is done in GB after this year.

Bigby not playing today... Groin injury... Rosenhaus will have to take his talents somewhere else next season. Bigby is done in GB after this year.

30t6p3b.gif
Jackson dropping easy 3rd and 2 conversion... Rodgers fit that ball through a tiiiiiight hole between Pep and Briggs too.
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Jackson dropping easy 3rd and 2 conversion... Rodgers fit that ball through a tiiiiiight hole between Pep and Briggs too.
sick.gif

I live and die with my teams on a daily basis. I love my Bears with every fiber of my being,

Whoa
eek.gif

If the Packers don't win, do they still get in with a Giants loss (not very familiar with the NFC playoff scenario)?

I live and die with my teams on a daily basis. I love my Bears with every fiber of my being,

Whoa
eek.gif

If the Packers don't win, do they still get in with a Giants loss (not very familiar with the NFC playoff scenario)?

Back
Top Bottom