Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

when he gets a jumper he's going to be even more scary. We need to keep playing team ball and rebound better.

Lou with another solid first half. Hopefully we can get Booz going a little bit in the second half

Sha, I think you're right. I don't care what he gets as long as we get the W. I was just hoping he wouldn't have half the top ten spots on ESPN vs us.

"theres my man, big sexy, laying out for it!''- Stacey king
You cant make this stuff up!
roll.gif
roll.gif

after kurt takes an offensive foul.

I can't remember a player hearing MVP chants in an opposing gym...remind me if you will, i just don't remember it happening before

Kurt lookin like he about to kill Joey Crawford.......

These ticky tack fouls are !+%%$+++ btw

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I can't remember a player hearing MVP chants in an opposing gym...remind me if you will, i just don't remember it happening before

I'm sure its happened...i cant think of an exact instance right now. Im sure MJ got it at some point.

Those who goes to Bulls game often. Don't you guys get pissed off when fans are more excited and cheer more during the games (games from the card)? And the Bulls drumming band.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Those who goes to Bulls game often. Don't you guys get pissed off when fans are more excited and cheer more during the games (games from the card)? And the Bulls drumming band.
laugh.gif

I guess.....I yell the whole time so i kind of zone in  lol

Let me say this though....when the Swingin Seniors come out.......game over.

Kobe gets them in New York and i remember Derrick getting them earlier in Indy this year

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by therenegade23

laugh.gif

I guess.....I yell the whole time so i kind of zone in  lol

Let me say this though....when the Swingin Seniors come out.......game over.

They're
pimp.gif
.  I hate when the Dunkin Donut race comes on. They get more cheers than the Bulls.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

Kobe gets them in New York and i remember Derrick getting them earlier in Indy this year
LeBron used to get them all the time. Def at MSG.

edit:

[h2]
sportsguy33
[/h2]

1. In person, Rose is like a young Marbury but faster/taller/more explosive. I've never seen a PG like him in person before. He's illegal.13 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

good start, I just hope we can turn Blake into a jumpshooter

impossible.
gg so far folks!
Really?

Hes been fairly quiet the 2nd half.

And it doesnt matter anyway, we're up 18.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Yo bijald....who stated that comment about D. Rose??
Bill Simmons. I sort of agree, but their character couldn't be any different. Steph was all about him while Pooh is all about the team. 

Back
Top Bottom