Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

good start, I just hope we can turn Blake into a jumpshooter

impossible.
gg so far folks!
Really?

Hes been fairly quiet the 2nd half.

And it doesnt matter anyway, we're up 18.
27-10-5 and about 7+ min left in the 4th yeah ok
laugh.gif

good start, I just hope we can turn Blake into a jumpshooter

impossible.
gg so far folks!
Really?

Hes been fairly quiet the 2nd half.

And it doesnt matter anyway, we're up 18.
27-10-5 and about 7+ min left in the 4th yeah ok
laugh.gif

Well he had 25 in the first half so I would say we have done a good job slowing him down in the 2nd half

Well he had 25 in the first half so I would say we have done a good job slowing him down in the 2nd half

Thank you Ant. So basically, I was right. You here that MJshoefan. 
laugh.gif

Thank you Ant. So basically, I was right. You herehear that MJshoefan. 
laugh.gif
Nothing stopping blake but God and nature.
happy.gif

Thank you Ant. So basically, I was right. You herehear that MJshoefan. 
laugh.gif
Nothing stopping blake but God and nature.
happy.gif
I knew i misspelled that....lol

our defense is ridiculous!! we always make adjustments. Ive seen us give up 50-60 points in the first half, but still hold the team to less than 100. If lovie made adjustments like thibs does, bears would be in the superbowl right now.

Luol Deng
pimp.gif
His contract is a sunk cost so no more reason to whine about it. He has been great for us this year.

Getting a better 2 guard would be nice but honestly, I am completely content with this roster. I don't want to lose PF/C depth. Noah, Boozer, Gibson, Thomas, and Asik. Too nice.

This team is a championship contender.

17 pts, they can't get some bums out there for a lil. only complaint. great win. Rose for 32. Hot Sauce.

King: Let me step back and kiss my self. Muah!

LOLOLOLOL

Great win guys. And props to the Bulls' fans in L.A.....must be nice to be in a non-blizzard environment lol

good game Clipper fans. Yall really missed Gordon tonight. Blake is a monster but he's going to need more consistent help. He looked pissed at the end of the game, but thats just the growing pains from losing, he will be fine

do you guys know if Noah is playing in the game vs GSW? I'm goin to that game and wanna see the Bulls at their best

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Luol Deng
pimp.gif
His contract is a sunk cost so no more reason to whine about it. He has been great for us this year.

Getting a better 2 guard would be nice but honestly, I am completely content with this roster. I don't want to lose PF/C depth. Noah, Boozer, Gibson, Thomas, and Asik. Too nice.

This team is a championship contender.
was watching around the horn the other day and woody paige said whatever seed the bulls ended up with wouldnt matter, theyd get knocked out in the first round. i was like
indifferent.gif
 and almost threw my controller at the tv!

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

Good game ya'll rooting for ya in the East

Thanks bro. Good luck to you guys, hope Blake makes the All-Star squad out West.

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

do you guys know if Noah is playing in the game vs GSW? I'm goin to that game and wanna see the Bulls at their best
He won't be back until after All Star weekend most likely.

Back
Top Bottom