Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

The past two games were horrible but its good to see D. Rose bounce back from a horrible game vs GSW. Keith Bogans needs to be traded asap.. He does not contribute at all to the team. Whatever happened to Mayo coming to the bulls?

Never came close to an actual deal. Memphis was asking for Taj (I think this was back when Booze was injured) and of course we declined. Truthfully I would not mind including Taj in a deal now for Mayo.
I would not want to trade Taj for Mayo. Taj gives us good minutes, points and rebounds off the bench.  I would rather trade JJ and picks for Mayo
+1

Taj is a valuable role player.

Now if Rudy Fernandez was available again... probably not still.

"We know that Derrick Rose is a good offensive player," Batum told the paper. "But you have to play defense, too. He can't guard Dre. You gotta play defense. He can't play defense, so that's why we put Dre inside and try to attack him. He did a great job. Had [27 points] and 11 [assists] tonight."

I'm positive next time Rose is going to make it his mission to shut down Andre Miller
grin.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

"We know that Derrick Rose is a good offensive player," Batum told the paper. "But you have to play defense, too. He can't guard Dre. You gotta play defense. He can't play defense, so that's why we put Dre inside and try to attack him. He did a great job. Had [27 points] and 11 [assists] tonight."

I'm positive next time Rose is going to make it his mission to shut down Andre Miller
grin.gif

andre was getting some old %*+ payback from when he was with the sixers during rose's rookie yr... i know you have seen the youtube vid/gif that mas ankles aint been right since

Ya for sure but Stacey had a point last night about Deng rotating over to help out on that last long jumper by Aldridge.

Gonna be interesting tomorrow when Boozer, Brewer, and Kyle come back to Salt Lake. Not to mention my two favorite players in the league are going head to head 
pimp.gif

Derricks next step to grow as a player is his defense. I would've taken a better defensive skill set over the three point shot he has learned.

The bum guards don't get off as much as they used to his first two years. I think his defense also suffers because he is the one that the entire offense depends on, every single possession.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

These Portland annoucers are the worst. I understand that most are biased toward their team, but the D-riding is ridiculous.

My god...I thought i was the only one who noticed that 
indifferent.gif

Being away from Chicago sucks when I have to watch games online...... I'm sure Stacey and Neil sound annoying to others tho too 
laugh.gif

Also the Taj for Mayo situation I See it Like this....were gonna have to give Taj a new contract at the end of next year I believe (not sure on that tho) and who's to say he even accepts it, I mean he can play way more minutes on a handful of AVERAGE teams, is he willing to continue to come off the bench behind Boozer for another 4-5 years on a SOLID Contending team in the Bulls? Most my guys say "nah Taj knows his role, he'll wana stay" but in the end it comes down to that gwoup thats being offered and the minutes...Everybody wants to be the man eventually, is Taj willing to be the man............coming off the bench? Something i hope the FO is thinking about cause it would suck to lose out on a potential deal and stand pat with him on the roster now, and he leave later. 
tired.gif

But i would still like to see what JJ and picks can get us as im a fan of Taj behind Boozer..Not much im assuming tho
ohwell.gif

Bulls haven't lost 3 in a row all year...I hope we keep that trend alive and pull it out against Dwill 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Life-long Bulls fan...I can't stand Funk and King 
laugh.gif

Derricks next step to grow as a player is his defense. I would've taken a better defensive skill set over the three point shot he has learned.

The bum guards don't get off as much as they used to his first two years. I think his defense also suffers because he is the one that the entire offense depends on, every single possession.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

I would've taken a better defensive skill set over the three point shot he has learned.

He's doing both.  The improvement in his 3 pt shot is just very dramatic and obvious while his defensive improvements aren't readily apparent. 

I think his growth in the defensive end is flying under the radar because it can't be backed up by stats. 

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Huge game in Utah tonight. I'm kinda nervous about it, honestly.
you not the only one.  We really need to stay in the 3 seed. I don't want to play Atlanta or Orlando in the first round.  I just hope Boozer doesn't try to do too much

p.s. Esther has served us well, but if we drop 3 straight im changing the avy
tired.gif

Who can't play defense again??????

nice 1/2 got kinda sloppy @ the end
Rose
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ these ref's who aint call #$%^& when Boozer has the ball

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

we still need the win, but I think Rose just proved he surpassed D WIll (no disrespect, just fact)
I don't know. It's so hard to compare all these PGs because all these guys are perfect in their system. I still think Deron is the best all around PG. Had a terrible game tonight though, Pooh won tonight 
pimp.gif

DAMN we needed this one...all I want for valentines day is a win on saturday to make this a winning trip

Back
Top Bottom