Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

making a thread about shrooms got you banned? that's why i stay out of the general forum for the most part

Corey
30t6p3b.gif

I was just thinking that S4! I hope that is not a sign we are about to lose to another non-playoff team.

These Portland annoucers are the worst. I understand that most are biased toward their team, but the D-riding is ridiculous.

dunk was nice but we need to play some d...im not staying up late anymore if we collecting Ls against these inferior teams, its like its no bigdeal either...I thought we would go no worse than 4-1 on this trip

30t6p3b.gif
are you kidding me. Damn i cant wait for Jo to come back. Aldridge killed us, and the energy just isnt there. cant front im pretty tight about losing this one

We need to get a SG ASAP. This Bogans crap isn't working anymore. No one but Rose can create for themselves. We've seen it in this game and vs Golden State; they're trapping Rose so he's creating more turnovers and everyone sits there dumbfounded. Trade for someone who can actually contribute to this team. And Noah needs to get back too; we've been torched by other big men lately.

well what a horrible weekend for Chicago sports fans...sat we lose to the lowly warriors, sun the packers win SB and tonight we jag against the blazers...someone please make it stop

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

well what a horrible weekend for Chicago sports fans...sat we lose to the lowly warriors, sun the packers win SB and tonight we jag against the blazers...someone please make it stop
Seriously. I'm so depressed...plus the Blackhawks lost tonight too. And this road trip isn't getting any easier 
frown.gif

I could really use some good news right now. 

I wish I could tell you I won the powerball, but that aint happening....I'm worried about these last two to be honest with yall. Utah and New Orleans can match us at the point, which is our only main advantage. Here I was thinking we would be 4-1, and we damn near playing to be 1-4 on this roadtrip.

The past two games were horrible but its good to see D. Rose bounce back from a horrible game vs GSW. Keith Bogans needs to be traded asap.. He does not contribute at all to the team. Whatever happened to Mayo coming to the bulls?

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

The past two games were horrible but its good to see D. Rose bounce back from a horrible game vs GSW. Keith Bogans needs to be traded asap.. He does not contribute at all to the team. Whatever happened to Mayo coming to the bulls?

Never came close to an actual deal. Memphis was asking for Taj (I think this was back when Booze was injured) and of course we declined. Truthfully I would not mind including Taj in a deal now for Mayo.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Never came close to an actual deal. Memphis was asking for Taj (I think this was back when Booze was injured) and of course we declined. Truthfully I would not mind including Taj in a deal now for Mayo.
I would not want to trade Taj for Mayo. Taj gives us good minutes, points and rebounds off the bench.  I would rather trade JJ and picks for Mayo

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

These Portland annoucers are the worst. I understand that most are biased toward their team, but the D-riding is ridiculous.

My god...I thought i was the only one who noticed that 
indifferent.gif

Being away from Chicago sucks when I have to watch games online...... I'm sure Stacey and Neil sound annoying to others tho too 
laugh.gif

Also the Taj for Mayo situation I See it Like this....were gonna have to give Taj a new contract at the end of next year I believe (not sure on that tho) and who's to say he even accepts it, I mean he can play way more minutes on a handful of AVERAGE teams, is he willing to continue to come off the bench behind Boozer for another 4-5 years on a SOLID Contending team in the Bulls? Most my guys say "nah Taj knows his role, he'll wana stay" but in the end it comes down to that gwoup thats being offered and the minutes...Everybody wants to be the man eventually, is Taj willing to be the man............coming off the bench? Something i hope the FO is thinking about cause it would suck to lose out on a potential deal and stand pat with him on the roster now, and he leave later. 
tired.gif

But i would still like to see what JJ and picks can get us as im a fan of Taj behind Boozer..Not much im assuming tho
ohwell.gif

Bulls haven't lost 3 in a row all year...I hope we keep that trend alive and pull it out against Dwill 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom