Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

we still need the win, but I think Rose just proved he surpassed D WIll (no disrespect, just fact)
I don't know. It's so hard to compare all these PGs because all these guys are perfect in their system. I still think Deron is the best all around PG. Had a terrible game tonight though, Pooh won tonight 
pimp.gif

shabooyah1124 Deron has a terrible game because of Derrick he simply bothered him ALL game he couldnt get in a groove
pimp.gif

Wheewwwwwwww......what a freaking game. These road games are so freakin intense man. I'm glad we got this one.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

DAMN we needed this one...all I want for valentines day is a win on saturday to make this a winning trip

i would love a three game win streak im going to the game on the 15th against the bobcats
Rose showed outt against d will...so hopefully he repeats his performance tonight or does better

Pooh with 29 and 7 and only 1 turnover
pimp.gif

Only 8 team turnovers too

We gotta get our pick and roll D better

Can't wait for the All Star break, Loul needs the time off

Man I hope OKB, legit1, dland and those airmaxpenny characters watched this game.  Drose went to work on D.  If he didn't fall asleep the last 2 possessions Dwill scored he could've held Dwill to 8 
pimp.gif

He picked Dwill's pocket on that fast break and then he got Dwill caught in the paint, not being able to dribble it that last turnover. 

All in all, Rose had a B+ game, I would've liked him to need less shots to score that 29 but damn, that defense was on point tonight. 

Boozer needs to wake up on defense by the way he got in Rose's way twice and on both possessions Deron scored. 

just saw the highlights.

JW, where would yall rank Rose in terms of PGs?
Def top 5 right? He's surely at the top of the list in terms of scoring guards

Originally Posted by ColdCity

shabooyah1124 Deron has a terrible game because of Derrick he simply bothered him ALL game he couldnt get in a groove
pimp.gif
There's no doubt about that. Think what Batum said just motivated him on the defensive end tonight, you can tell he wanted this W with that huge steal in transition on Deron. 
Excited for Saturday, the chance to get wins over 2 of the Top 5 PGs would be 
pimp.gif

Bulls, Rockets Discuss Asik For Lee Trade
Feb 10, 2011 02:36 AM EST

The Rockets and Bulls have had conversations centered around an exchange of Courtney Lee for Omer Asik, according to a source.

Houston has been looking for an upgrade at center, while Chicago hopes to pair Derrick Rose with a better shooting guard.

The Rockets have also expressed interest in Kyrylo Fesenko of Utah.

Via Houston Chronicle

Read more: http://basketball.realgm...._Lee_Trade#ixzz1Da3VyQ60
I like Asik.....They can take James Johnson Tho

I like the trade, but where does that put Bogans/Brewer/Korver on the depth chart? As much upside Omer has, Kurt has been playing well and when Joakim comes back he can be a great backup. Do it GarPax

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I like the trade, but where does that put Bogans/Brewer/Korver on the depth chart? As much upside Omer has, Kurt has been playing well and when Joakim comes back he can be a great backup. Do it GarPax
Only person I could see it impacting is Bogans because he's not doing much for the Bulls, but yet Thibs is a supporter of dude.

I like that trade too. Courtney Lee will make the defense even better. Front line is already stacked once Joakim comes back.

Courtney Lee?  I dunno. 

Asik just needs to learn how to catch the ball, and he'll be straight.  Kurt Thomas is not going to be around forever.  Not even sure if he'll play another yr. 

Originally Posted by amel223

We made Jerry Sloan retire 
pimp.gif

thats two coaches this year (O'brien) last month
smokin.gif

Omer is going to be a SOLID backup to Noah in a few years....M'fluckas act like he's a vet, this Is his rookie year nothing but upside with him as a solid backup

i want to keep Asik, Jo has been injured these last two seasons and Kurt isn't going to play much longer. Omer is going to be a real solid backup for many years to come his defense is good and only going to get better. His offense is something we can work on and will get better with experience. Plus hes a big body that can spell Jo when he gets in foul trouble. As much as we dont want to admit it these minutes are starting to catch up with Kurt

Back
Top Bottom