Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

You holding down the thread like you been here before City! I hope my prediction rings true. We can't consider ourselves real contender getting swept by any team, let alone one of the bottom feeders.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

^^^

Exactly we need to get payback for all the teams that have beat us earlier in the season

Spurs
Knicks
Bobcats
we should knock out 2 of those TIHS WEEK
pimp.gif

Agreed..in that order too because we only see Spurs one more time in season (unless we see them in June) and Knicks likely in the playoffs

we gotta come out with energy, usually DJ plays Derrick tough. The Bobcats are just a tough matchup for us. Booz needs to just come out and takeover, there is no reason he shouldnt

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

have fun at the game City, enjoy those $5 fries and $8 burgers

i always eat/drink before i go so i only end up buying a fry/nacho to keep me straight pocket full of candy ftw
laugh.gif
Same here, I always get nachos and a a drink.

Originally Posted by jmause3

we gotta come out with energy, usually DJ plays Derrick tough. The Bobcats are just a tough matchup for us. Booz needs to just come out and takeover, there is no reason he shouldnt

The last word: "The first game is going to be hard ... I think a lack of energy when you first come back is a big key. If we come and play very aggressive and play with a lot of energy I think that that game should be very easy for us. Especially because we've been wanting to play them. And we want a little bit of revenge so I think if our energy is high, it should be an easy game," -- Derrick Rose on why the first home game back from a long road trip is always a little more difficult and his thoughts about facing the Bobcats.

The last word: "The first game is going to be hard ... I think a lack of energy when you first come back is a big key. If we come and play very aggressive and play with a lot of energy I think that that game should be very easy for us. Especially because we've been wanting to play them. And we want a little bit of revenge so I think if our energy is high, it should be an easy game," -- Derrick Rose on why the first home game back from a long road trip is always a little more difficult and his thoughts about facing the Bobcats.
EDIT: Can we win out the last six for the month?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

EDIT: Can we win out the last six for the month?

that would be great!

Bobcats
Spurs
Raptors
Heat
Bucks
Wiz

I would be very happy with 5-1, but i think we can win all 6.  Just can't have a lapses against the lesser teams

laugh.gif
aint no way you gonna beat us... we didnt have lebron, and bosh was out the 4th qtr... wade killed you guys like always...

Triz, you probably were saying the same thing going into Sunday's game vs the Celtics...I think we will beat yall, I think yall really aren't that good, just two great players and a lapdog that make ESPN nightly...we are the better TEAM!

Back
Top Bottom