Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Chris Paul looks terrible with his knee problem. I would not give him a max contract. I hope the Knicks do. I know he is still young but he has lost a step.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by JUS3

We got a star brewing here...
Rose is a already a superstar.

this.

hell no to anthony parker

I mean a star. Like a Top 3/5 player type star. I don't believe in that superstar/star crap. He is a step above everyone at his position and he is becoming something bigger.

I'm against a trade right now. I know we all want to win this year, but we haven't seen the team at full strength. Like I argued on the radio a few days ago. Why would we trade some of our length (asik) to get a regular type guy that we can just sign in the offseason? Courtney Lee really the key to a championship?

I was thinking the same thing City when I heard the news...JJ averaged 19 and 9 in those 8 games. It seems like he was gone longer than that though. At last we know we are in play for a move, I just hope that we don't sacrifice any front court depth.

I wanna say we will win Cake, but there is noway I will put money on it.

I have bad visions of seeing Capt Jack having Luol in the short corner... 2 dribble post up, left fake, turn right, fade away. *CHA up 1 with 1.6 left on clock*

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I have bad visions of seeing Capt Jack having Luol in the short corner... 2 dribble post up, left fake, turn right, fade away. *CHA up 1 with 1.6 left on clock*

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 dont say that

please don't say that...f it, this my team and I'm riding with them...we are going to beat the Jordanaires tomorrow....we have to beat them so that we will be ready to get revenge on the spurs next

If we don't beat them this time so help me god...
30t6p3b.gif

WE $%^*(&%^ BETTER im gonna be there acting a damn fool yall def might hear my ignant !$% on TV yelling back & forth w/boozer & yelling at the cats

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if this $%^& happens you got some splainin to do CAKE

We just gotta learn how to guard Stephen Jackson.  He kills us on iso's. 

I dunno what it is. 

It's not like we'd be playing bad defense he'd just be making bs fadeaways contested down the stretch like he's Jordan smh.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

have fun at the game City, enjoy those $5 fries and $8 burgers

i always eat/drink before i go so i only end up buying a fry/nacho to keep me straight pocket full of candy ftw

Originally Posted by amel223

We just gotta learn how to guard Stephen Jackson.  He kills us on iso's. 

I dunno what it is. 

It's not like we'd be playing bad defense he'd just be making bs fadeaways contested down the stretch like he's Jordan smh.

nicely said s-jax has def been watching closely during those cat full courts

Back
Top Bottom