Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by CasperJr

So what's good with the meet up for the heat game
nerd.gif

As of now we at Joe's on Weed St.

Big win, I woulda threw up if we lost 3 straight to them.

good win tonight. Derrick was sloppy with the ball in the first half but got it together in the second. Lets finish off strong this thursday, im pumped for this game

it's north of deerfield, you know they all live close to the Berto Center

I actually would like to see Noah come out for the SA game just to get an idea of where his conditioning is...he can use the break to make up the difference before the Raptors game (appetizer)

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by ColdCity

what section were you in I was there also
I
started the Scalabrine chants early:pimp:

section 106 row 7. Company outing. They bought out like 3 rows

i was in 107 row 17 

nice. If u seen me, I was wearing a cubs letterman jacket and concord 11s

Bystander here, Bulls 2 games out for the #1 seed in the East.  My dude D-Rose is coming for that MVP award. 
pimp.gif

I'm a Laker fan, but I can't help and root for these guys.  Hard working dudes with no egos.  Hope ya'll have a strong second half.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Bystander here, Bulls 2 games out for the #1 seed in the East.  My dude D-Rose is coming for that MVP award. 
pimp.gif

I'm a Laker fan, but I can't help and root for these guys.  Hard working dudes with no egos.  Hope ya'll have a strong second half.

Thanks man. Good luck to your squad. But tbh I'd rather have Rose be the Finals MVP then the regular season MVP. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by JUS3

pimp.gif

Thanks man. Good luck to your squad. But tbh I'd rather have Rose be the Finals MVP then the regular season MVP. 
pimp.gif

what about both? I would like that 
pimp.gif

I don't remember anyone switching up shoes at the all star break, maybe colorways, but not the entire model.

I would like to see him win both awards too, but I am already preparing myself for them to give it to LeBron. SO......finals MVP is just fine. Sorta like the yr they gave the reg seas version to Karl and he watched MJ hoist the real deal version.

I don't remember anyone switching up shoes at the all star break, maybe colorways, but not the entire model.

I would like to see him win both awards too, but I am already preparing myself for them to give it to LeBron. SO......finals MVP is just fine. Sorta like the yr they gave the reg seas version to Karl and he watched MJ hoist the real deal version.

Finals MVP?  I wish, but not too sure if this yr is their yr. 

I think they're just another strong ballhandler away. 

*prays*

Back
Top Bottom