Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by ColdCity

cmon not in traffic charles
get that post count up
laugh.gif

Man as good as we are playing we are only up by 3.  These damn Spurs stay with u
30t6p3b.gif

yeah i just noticed i was dominating that pg 
smokin.gif

those quick reply's add up during a game....this IS the official thread/in game thread

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

How is Timmy starting in the ASG let alone playing in it? Should be Lamarcus SMH.
i said the same thing when i got the text message earlier Stern does whatever the hell he wants

jesus dude no nedd to post on everything happening

fellas are there any talks recently on who we may go after

Manu gets those bs calls no matter what

we just need to close the 3rd & open the 4th hot get this W & Noah comes back right after the break....i believe

I don't like the way this game is going...I was readingearlier that Parker shoots poorly in losses and he having a field day on us...amd the foul calls suck donkey d*%$ on the spurs end.

We need to get these boys outta here with a L for the road.

welcome CAto312

(back to homework)

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Off topic but the fact that Omer doesn't have any red or black on his shoes irritates the hell out of me 
laugh.gif
I feel you man. I knew something was off visually, but I couldn't quite figure it out.

I'm just now catching up in the game and I noticed something crazy...why in the hell JJ gotta towel around his neck like he been sweating?

City, I thought Rose would hit 40 too, but I'd rather we just blow they $%%%+ out and don't need it outta Rose.

Back
Top Bottom