Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Rose has had crazy numbers like 25-28 points before the start of the 4th several times this season.  Usually what happens is teams try to take it out of his hands in the 4th but San Antonio kinda played the same kinda defense.  I guess San Antonio was thinking Rose would fizzle out?  
laugh.gif

I swear if more teams do what San Antonio just did it won't be the last time he scores 40 this season. 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Bulls defense was awesome in the 4th, 'Sik was doing a great job anchoring

dude has been doin a great job

we went 22- 8 without Jo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Primetime, you got it! We have proven ourselves at home. We gotta make that step to being dominant on the road!  

NOTABLE: The Bulls have a victory over every team in the Western Conference this season.

Originally Posted by jmause3

we went 22- 8 without Jo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very nice record
pimp.gif
...... i wonder how many game it will take us to start rolling w/ Noah back in the roto 

AntBanks81 wrote:
NOTABLE: The Bulls have a victory over every team in the Western Conference this season.

it would have taken us all season last yr to do this or it wouldnt have happened at all 

roll.gif
@ Bishop

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

The bandwagon is about to fill up with a quickness. But I can weed out the true fans from the bandwagoners. THIS WIN FEELS GOOD MAN!

it's all good ... rose is a problem and has been and is making a claim on that #1 spot ...

pimp.gif
... what a game

I'm visiting Chicago next week. Snapped up one of the last tix for the Heat game. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

The bandwagon is about to fill up with a quickness. But I can weed out the true fans from the bandwagoners. THIS WIN FEELS GOOD MAN!

it's all good ... rose is a problem and has been and is making a claim on that #1 spot ...

pimp.gif
... what a game

I got no qualms with people jumping on the bandwagon, it's a sign of how good the player/team is, but people fronting like they've been down since day 1 just irk me.

At the beginning of his sophomore season all I wanted for him was to start playing aggressive and take hold of his team.  I wasn't even thinking about him becoming a top tier player yet. 

But now I see, the sky's the limit for him.  His ceiling is higher than any pg playing right now I just hope he can reach it. 

last nights game was a good one to be at, great atmosphere at the united center, place was jam packed.

Bulls are going to be interesting when Noah gets back. They are playing a lot better than i thought they would without him

The NBA is better with the Bulls being a contender.

If the Knicks would just go out and get Melo, they could help the L too. Need the big market teams to be good.

Rose is so good. I was so happy when they landed the pick but no thought that they would be this good and doing it without a huge part of the team. Wouldn't mind waiting til March for Noah just to get him to 100% faster.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

The NBA is better with the Bulls being a contender.

If the Knicks would just go out and get Melo, they could help the L too. Need the big market teams to be good.

Rose is so good. I was so happy when they landed the pick but no thought that they would be this good and doing it without a huge part of the team. Wouldn't mind waiting til March for Noah just to get him to 100% faster

I'm only in tune with that 1st statement ;lol

I'm still geeked about that O.E he put on the Spurs (gonna feel really good when I go up to talk *@*% to a coworker who's a big spurs fan
pimp.gif
)

It's about to go down yall! Noah back in a few days with the Raptors as his appetizer, then the big game on TNT.

I am literally praying the Bulls stay healthy the rest of the year.

No cost for Joe's, they said they would have game on in the front...I'm gonna call and see if I can get a spot held for us...need a head count ppl

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

It's about to go down yall! Noah back in a few days with the Raptors as his appetizer, then the big game on TNT.

I am literally praying the Bulls stay healthy the rest of the year.

No cost for Joe's, they said they would have game on in the front...I'm gonna call and see if I can get a spot held for us...need a head count ppl

looking like 4-5 right now

Back
Top Bottom