Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

u dig after the break buddy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Lulz at the new posters in this thread recently. Guess it's a good time to join the fanbase...

Not too worried about the loss. It happens.
Just FYI to you and the veteran posters since I'm one of the new posters in the thread.  I've been lurking on NT, barely figured out I was able to post til a few days ago. 

Bulls-wise but been a fan since the MJ years, through the Eddie Robinson era, and lovin' every minute of this resurgence
pimp.gif

Now that I've thought about it...

I think Thibbs is going back to what he was doing at the beginning of the season. 

He's doing that who fits where, seeing what combo works best all over again.  He says he will be "evaluating Kurt and Asik's minutes by matchups."

Thing is, I think he should know know by now that Kurt works well with the starters which is why when Kurt got Joakim's minutes he did well. 

But Thomas with the second unit doesn't work as well. 

That second unit with Asik in it had been playing monster defense.  Whenever we had put our bench against the other bench we did well I don't want to mess with that. 

This makes Kurt the odd man out; I think he should just play whenever Jo needs a blow but the starters are still in... Asik needs to play with the second unit, we can't mess with that chemistry. 

But I'm not going to put it all on Thibbs not playing Asik it was just all kinds of weird tonight.  Mistakes were made that were not Thibbs fault. 

I played that game back and it looked like we were ok then it all kinda went to hell 9 minute mark in the 4th, I stopped analyzing the game properly cuz I got mad. 

Had some fun with the trade machine;
2mqsw92.jpg

Throw in a pick and the Suns might do it to save themselves money.

& this had me
roll.gif
this morning

JJ

Clearly, Johnson enjoyed his first game with his new team.

"I don't think it will be difficult at all," he said of carrying energy over to Toronto's next game. "If you check the times I did get playing time [with Chicago] we were down by 20 and we ended up coming back to win. My plus-minus is outrageous, so I'm going to play hard every time I strap up. You can expect me to play hard."

Originally Posted by CAto312

There's buzz with Courtney Lee...any of you fellas hear anything more solid?

I read a crazy rumor that pissed me off because it was just a rumor...

Chicago: Lee
Houston: Flynn
Minny: Bogans Houston 1st

Dreams should come true
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CAto312

There's buzz with Courtney Lee...any of you fellas hear anything more solid?

I read a crazy rumor that pissed me off because it was just a rumor...

Chicago: Lee
Houston: Flynn
Minny: Bogans Houston 1st

Dreams should come true
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
a man can dream cant hethat %^&^ would be perfect
30t6p3b.gif

KC Johnson:

It's unclear which team tried to expand CLee talks, but one variation became Asik/Bogans for Brad Miller/C Lee. Bulls want to keep Asik.

yeah
30t6p3b.gif
smh Houston stop asking & just give fam up yall dont even let him run

WojYahooNBA: Teams calling Houston on Courtney Lee keep getting same message: No big in deal, no trade. Will Bulls cave and give Omer Asik? So far, no. [via Twitter]
also12:40 KDonhoops: @JonesOnTheNBA Chicago Bulls fans better hope that Omer Asik doesn't end up in Houston. There's the unfortunate rub. [via Twitter]

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

KC Johnson:

It's unclear which team tried to expand CLee talks, but one variation became Asik/Bogans for Brad Miller/C Lee. Bulls want to keep Asik.

is houston ******ed why would we give up a young big & crap for a old slow big & a nice guard WE DONT WANT BRAD BACK YALL DUMB M*&^%$%^@$% SHOULDNT HAVE PAID HIS ++# ALL THAT MONEY

Originally Posted by ColdCity

KC Johnson:

is houston ******ed why would we give up a young big & crap for a old slow big & a nice guard WE DONT WANT BRAD BACK YALL DUMB M*&^%$%^&#@$% SHOULDNT HAVE PAID HIS ++# ALL THAT MONEY

No Honor Amongst Thieves Bro
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Words cant explain the level of stress I'm working with right about now....

im @ wk & not doin ^&*( except checking yahoo's twitter ticker & checkin espn...im about to say ^&(() it, leave start getting ready for joes.......

Bucher just said on ESPN (Regarding the Bulls)

"Courtney Lee, OJ Mayo, & Anthony Parker are all off the table, so if Chicago adds a SG it'll be a mystery man"
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom