Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

@Jonathan_Feigen Bulls offered multiple picks for Lee. Not budging on Asik. Only 15 minutes left to blink.

Feels just like the Cuban Missile Crisis...

Calm down y'all
laugh.gif
Stress levels? Take it easy. Sounding like Knicks fans in here. Never thought I'd see the day.
30t6p3b.gif

Is it me, or does it seem like teams always want everything for nothing when it comes to the Bulls......but they'll basically give players away when its not the Bulls?

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Is it me, or does it seem like teams always want everything for nothing when it comes to the Bulls......but they'll basically give players away when its not the Bulls?

Maybe they sense the desperation, and they see that Bogans is the starting SG.

Is it true that Mayo is a Pacer for McRoberts and a pick????

Dang we didn't have nothing equal to Josh mcroberts and a first??? Smh at this stuff I know cake don't like mayo but for what ind gave up we don't have that???

oj to the pacers for mcroberts & a pick....but they wouldnt take jj & our Charlotte pick thats straight bull

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

That trade didn't go through Memphis pulled out at the last minute
laugh.gif
YEAH I SAW THAT AFTER I POSTED THANK GOD! I WAS PISSED
CAto312 wrote:
Well, thanks to Ainge I feel really good about moving up in the seeding.
yep trading for kristic & green might have been an improvement tho perkins just got hurt again a day ago

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Well, thanks to Ainge I feel really good about moving up in the seeding.
yep trading for kristic & green might have been an improvement tho perkins just got hurt again a day ago

My thinking is that they gave up their defensive anchor and are relying on the ONeals to be healthy during this stretch; and they lost Nate.  Our frontcourt probably has a decided advantage now.  I didn't know about his injury though.  Celts probably couldn't pay him after this season. 

They are in great shape guys....

Minus Scal, Kurt, and i think Bogans' team option we should be at about 7 million in cap....

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

now that its over, who can we target in the draft 
nerd.gif

You know we still have the rest of the season to play? Stop acting like we are a lottery team! 
laugh.gif

I never wanted the Bulls to give up front line depth for a marginal 2 guard. We have ELITE PF/C depth. [Houston with both eyes] I LIKE THAT! [/Houston with both eyes]

Gotta love the NBA where three or two first round picks get you nothing.

Everyone has been on point the last few pages.

I think the C's made some mistakes, but now I feel like we didn't take advantage. Plus I'm a little peeved, because I love Green and now he's wearing it.

should I play basketball for 2 hrs and come home at 9, or stay home to catch the whole game.... tempted to go play but don't wanna miss a really good performance from drose

Originally Posted by amel223

should I play basketball for 2 hrs and come home at 9, or stay home to catch the whole game.... tempted to go play but don't wanna miss a really good performance from drose
laugh.gif
 stay watch the whole game

Back
Top Bottom