Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Taj for afflalo straight up or with a pick? I feel like we don't need raj anymore with Naoh coming back. KT and Asik will do the job off the bench the draft another 6'9"-6'10" forward in the offseason. GET IT DONE!

i hope you not serious rule#! never trade size for a guard rule #2 WE AINT GIVING UP TAJ IF WE WERE WE WOULD HAVE PUT HIM UP WHEN WE WERE RUNNING @ MELOtaj for AA
roll.gif

^i feel you on trading size for a guard but I think our team benefits from having a strong starting 2 guard than having a quality forward off the bench. Just my opinion

Originally Posted by AyVee323

^i feel you on trading size for a guard but I think our team benefits from having a strong starting 2 guard than having a quality forward off the bench. Just my opinion

& if/when booz drops again were left with a hole.... omer not gon play the 4.....at least not good

anybody here this one?

According to strong sources there is word that there is open to discussion moving Terrence Williams to Chicago for a draft pick.

G wall to portland = cats L's hime & s jx are the only 2 to **** us around

@vgoodwill Source: Portland is trying hard to obtain Gerald Wallace from the Bobcats...and it looks like they'll get him...taking on his 22 mil/2 yrs

Terrence Williams huh...interesting.

Why did his playing time get cut so much by Avery? I remember him balling out when he was getting minutes.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Why did his playing time get cut so much by Avery? I remember him balling out when he was getting minutes.
Immaturity.

He's more of a SF though. Can't shoot at all, but promising all around game to go with the athleticism.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by CAto312

Immaturity.

He's more of a SF though. Can't shoot at all, but promising all around game to go with the athleticism.

Ok, thanks for reminding me.  That's right a D-League ball boy inspired him to be less selfish or something along those lines.

They teach you as a shorty to watch the ball and you're man... how in the %%#! do you have your back completely to your man watching the ball??? I'll tell you how... You're Kyle Korver that's how
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't watched a single second of this game, but one glance at the box score and I have an idea where bulls are going wrong.

Back
Top Bottom