Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

There's talk of Corey Brewer getting bought out by the Knicks. I think the Bulls should definitely take a look at him if it happens.

Via KC Johnson's Twitter:
@KCJHoopBulls were offered Corey Brewer before deadline and declined. Also showed no interest in him when in Minny. Butler still leading candidate

That bounce pass between the legs from pooh to Jo' 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Damn early game today got my $#! holding down the thread 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Omer!!!
dude is becoming one of my favorite players on the team.  Dude gives us solid minutes every time he steps on the court
pimp.gif
Him and Taj on D together
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Derrick having a bad shooting game and we are still up by double digits at half
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by CAto312

Omer!!!
dude is becoming one of my favorite players on the team.  Dude gives us solid minutes every time he steps on the court
pimp.gif
Him and Taj on D together
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Derrick having a bad shooting game and we are still up by double digits at half
pimp.gif
Even with some improvement on post positioning and moves, he'll convert a lot more these little dump passes he gets.  He'll need to gain some muscle too.

I think his bball IQ is pretty high too...glad he wasn't moved!  We have 5 bigs that can be legitimately rotated come playoffs.

Nice to see DRose turning it on the 2nd half too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

pimp.gif

41 W's  DAMN!!

I don't even know how to act anymore.

EXACTLY! We been getting this 41 wins for the past few years...glad to know what life is above .500.

Go Bulls!
pimp.gif

was watching the dan patrick radio show and he said we are def. the 2nd best team in the east
pimp.gif

I really think it's possible for us to win the 'chip this year boys. We have the NBA's best defense and the MVP...even when Noah was out we still played great and with him back our D is just insane (minus the Raptors game). I would be TOO hype if we won this year...I'd have no idea what I would do first. I would probably run outside my house and yell around the block.
laugh.gif

I don't think Brewer is at the stage of his career where he's taking minimums to play with contenders.

Bibby and Troy Murphy to the Heat supposedly.

I'd offer something to Murphy just to keep him off of their squad. Plus a big man that can shoot might space the floor for D. Rose like crazy.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

I don't think Brewer is at the stage of his career where he's taking minimums to play with contenders.

Bibby and Troy Murphy to the Heat supposedly.

I'd offer something to Murphy just to keep him off of their squad. Plus a big man that can shoot might space the floor for D. Rose like crazy.
Murphy wouldn't get any time on our team, our rotation is pretty much set and i think we are pretty good with it

I'm unsure still of how far we can go.  Even the 1st round could be a potential battle. 

But I'm hoping for the best.

Back
Top Bottom