Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Morris Peterson anyone? 37% from three and 2 years older than Butler.
Hmmm...same height too I believe?  I'm not too sure how I feel about MoPete but I remember him being a decent defender but that could've been earlier in his career though. 

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

CurtisCarter23 wrote:
LU-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

D Rizzle-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Joakim-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you forgot the most important guy...

Scal-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
with that banker.

That fade with the leg up was sooooooo swaggy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was literally on the floor in tears at his whole posture during and after the shot for damn near 5 mins
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I really hope the Bulls get a chip this year.

Either way I feel like the Eastern conference playoffs are gonna be
eek.gif
this year.
honestly, I think we're soo good that if we dont win the chip, its a failure and ill be heartbroken! If we win... CHICAGO WILL BE BURNED DOWN!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I really hope the Bulls get a chip this year.

Either way I feel like the Eastern conference playoffs are gonna be
eek.gif
this year.
honestly, I think we're soo good that if we dont win the chip, its a failure and ill be heartbroken! If we win... CHICAGO WILL BE BURNED DOWN!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There are A LOT of good teams: LA, Mia, SA, Dal, Bos, etc... to say you would be disappointed is a bit much.

But damn straight we will be drinking up a storm come June if we do win.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerrankings
Listen...I know we dont really put any stock in power rankings, but this kinda SH** drives me nuts. I just want to see me team get some F****** respect. How can anyone in their right mind put the heat over the bulls? WE JUST BEAT THEM, WE'VE BEATEN THEM TWICE, THEY JUST LOST TO THE NYK!!!! tied in the loss column and they have 2 wins more because theyve played 2 more games!! This is the same heat team that had some people saying "you can put a bunch of D league players around the big 3 and they'll win 65-70 games!" Aside from their big 3, EVERYONE on the bulls bench who plays consistent minutes is better than anyone on the team. I dont understand this sh**. Hollinger is CLEARLY a bulls hater, CLEARLY. How you gonna have the celtics and the mavs below the heat as well?
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

#kanyeshrug

as long as we win in april, may and maybe june...

ya i know... and thats usually the way i look at stuff, but this just pissed me off for some reason.

We are 7-3 vs southeast teams, but 6-6 playing on Wednesday (Hawks), 5-4 on Friday (Magic) and 1-0 on Sunday (Warm). I wanna say we will lose just 1 in an attempt to be realistic, but really feel we will win all three.

ATL will likely be without Josh Smith, he left the game last night with an injury to his knee.

We thrashed ORL last time without Noah...the strategy of staying home on the shooters was key. They will be on the second night after playing MIA on THU.

I really feel like we have the Warm's card. This is the one game I can see us losing because the officiating will be painfully obvious. However, I think we are a better team, and they will have only played two games with Bibby.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

We are 7-3 vs southeast teams, but 6-6 playing on Wednesday (Hawks), 5-4 on Friday (Magic) and 1-0 on Sunday (Warm). I wanna say we will lose just 1 in an attempt to be realistic, but really feel we will win all three.

ATL will likely be without Josh Smith, he left the game last night with an injury to his knee.

We thrashed ORL last time without Noah...the strategy of staying home on the shooters was key. They will be on the second night after playing MIA on THU.

I really feel like we have the Warm's card. This is the one game I can see us losing because the officiating will be painfully obvious. However, I think we are a better team, and they will have only played two games with Bibby.
We couldn't get calls in our place. Imagine how bad it will be there in the microwave?

Boston getting Troy Murphy

You can write all you want about team chemistry and how much this team likes each other, but teams are making moves in the east.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

We couldn't get calls in our place. Imagine how bad it will be there in the microwave?

You're right! That "blocking foul" on Rose at the end was the perfect example. They knew the team needed three so they call an and1 on that play. I'm more concerned about the three zebras than their big three.

Amel, I guess I got too far ahead of myself, but al reports are that Bibby will be at practice Thursday morning. I expect they will play him ASAP to get the work going.  

Check out this great article on Rose   http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/ ... /index.htm

that wasnt a blocking foul on rose that was a LEBRON GOT TOUCHED SOMEBODY CALL SOMETHING foul he CLEARLY tried to run over Derrick WHILE HE WAS SET

Back
Top Bottom