Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

MVP right there, 5-21
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eat a +%!%. seriously.No I'm Serious.
Why you mad? Our best player was equally as bad, AND we didn't have our best defensive player.
You take your L and be quiet.

What the hell are you doing in OUR game thread? Get outta here dude...why don't you celebrate with other Hawks fans...
lets see how much trash talk you do doing playoff time.

early playoff exits are what the Hawks are famous for. Not just recently either. Don't believe me? Go ask Dominique Wilkins
laugh.gif

MVP right there, 5-21
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why you mad? Our best player was equally as bad, AND we didn't have our best defensive player.

Why are you talking to me when I was talking to AMP?  Unless you're AMP???

He's a big boy he can speak for himself doesn't need you holding his balls ok chap. Now run along.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#DEAD

i needed that one bro...thank you

We see each other 2 more times this month Bulls fans, I'll be back in the next meeting.

How about you post in the Atlanta Hawks season thread??? Yea... Do That!

nah Cake let his post in here....the majority of them turned off the tv but they acting like the beasts out here

We see each other 2 more times this month Bulls fans, I'll be back in the next meeting.

How about you post in the Atlanta Hawks season thread??? Yea... Do That!

serious question.... do they even have one? guess you can post in the season thread 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

MVP right there, 5-21
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What the hell are you doing in OUR game thread? Get outta here dude...why don't you celebrate with other Hawks fans...
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I needed your permission to post in here? Lame.
Ya'll talking reckless when you were up, weren't ready for the freefall that came after the first half. I wasn't celebrating I was stating facts towards the game, damn you boys are SOUR.
and yall mugs weren't talking PERIOD. keep it like that

this might have been Roses worst game as a pro. terrible shooting, bad shot selection, too many turnovers. Deng is the only bull that had an excellent game. HE was solid on O and HE ABSOLUTELY shut down Joe Johnson (5-20).

i want to stab myself in the eyes when i see Asik, Brewer, Taj, watson, and korver in the game... ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! STOP!!!

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

this might have been Roses worst game as a pro. terrible shooting, bad shot selection, too many turnovers. Deng is the only bull that had an excellent game. HE was solid on O and HE ABSOLUTELY shut down Joe Johnson (5-20).

i want to stab myself in the eyes when i see Asik, Brewer, Taj, watson, and korver in the game... ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! STOP!!!

QFT...I'm not sure what happened to Rose after that half but his decision making was terrible and he seemed to be fumbling the ball all night too.

Asik played damn good on D.  Agree with Deng's game too.  Thibs needs to switch up the sub patterns sometimes, adjust to the matchups, etc.  Damn...heated!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

QFT...I'm not sure what happened to Rose after that half but his decision making was terrible and he seemed to be fumbling the ball all night too.

Asik played damn good on D.  Agree with Deng's game too.  Thibs needs to switch up the sub patterns sometimes, adjust to the matchups, etc.  Damn...heated!!!!
mad.gif
understatement!!! He can be soo stubborn sometimes! The offense doesnt move when Watson is in the game. he just holds the ball for 22 seconds and either throws up a bad shot or sets one of his teammates up for failure and they have to throw up garbage.

mad.gif
i agree 100% Derrick had a terrible second half.  Maybe it's just me but does anyone else think he's starting to fatigue a little
ohwell.gif

Omer is playing great, i think we need to ride with Booz a little harder and take some of the weight off Derrick.  We are asking him to do way too much and teams are starting to key on him.  Taj can roll with the first unit more and just have Booz be the main focus of the second unit.  Im pretty damn pissed, we can't let games like this get away
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

mad.gif
i agree 100% Derrick had a terrible second half.  Maybe it's just me but does anyone else think he's starting to fatigue a little
ohwell.gif

Omer is playing great, i think we need to ride with Booz a little harder and take some of the weight off Derrick.  We are asking him to do way too much and teams are starting to key on him.  Taj can roll with the first unit more and just have Booz be the main focus of the second unit.  Im pretty damn pissed, we can't let games like this get away
30t6p3b.gif

couldnt agree more, with everything! I feel terrible for DRose. HE DOES SOOO MUCH! cj watson is a freakin headache!! if he would play better rose would be able to sit longer. One game he'll tear it up and other games he has you scratching your head asking "how the hell is this guy in the nba?"

Originally Posted by jmause3

mad.gif
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

couldnt agree more, with everything! I feel terrible for DRose. HE DOES SOOO MUCH! cj watson is a freakin headache!! if he would play better rose would be able to sit longer. One game he'll tear it up and other games he has you scratching your head asking "how the hell is this guy in the nba?"
Agreed...when he's in there I have no idea what to expect.  It looked like the keystone cops on more than a few possessions too.

When the game got tight I thought they'd go to Booz more to stabilize the offense.  They were doubling and we weren't taking advantage of those looks but still better than having the offense look like it did. 

I like the idea of having Booz in with the second unit more, again it goes to my earlier point about Thibs being more flexible with his substitution patterns instead of trotting out the same unit every time.  Sometimes there's just no balance out there and we're just relying on defense to key a break, etc.  Hopefully Rasual will make the rotation with the 2nd unit and Brewer starts for Bogans (yeah right).

I agree, maybe Derrick is starting to fatigue.  This is the time to use the other resources then.  On to the next one I guess....

Man there are going to be so many bans in the playoffs

Spoiler [+]
*plans backup sn just in case*

rough game ... can't blow leads like that ... your mvp can't play like that ... big let down ...

the team will rebound though

man i was at buffalo wild wings, and when we missed that 3 i slammed my fist on the table spilled every drink at the table, smh can't believe we let this one slip away

Deng is the only bull that had an excellent game. HE was solid on O and HE ABSOLUTELY shut down Joe Johnson (5-20).
so what you guys aint gonna give credit to hinrich for making rose shoot 5-21?

we played like absolute !*#! tonight and yall bum %%% won by 3
cant we say the same thing when yall beat us by 4 and bosh shot 1-18???
laugh.gif
...  dont even bother talking @%$* about us being in your thread... because you guys are all up in our threads...

Back
Top Bottom