Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Heatles groupies lurking the thread huh...

Worst game I've ever seen Derrick Rose play. What did he do last night? The city won.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Worst game I've ever seen Derrick Rose play. What did he do last night? The city won.
30t6p3b.gif

really? like i said.. check our threads and see how many bulls fans post in there...

I get it some of you heat fans are followers cause what type of excuse is y'all do it we going to do it.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

30t6p3b.gif
really? like i said.. check our threads and see how many bulls fans post in there...
Oh so that's how it is with these dudes? I thought it was just the Knick thread they be trolling in.

Bunch of DBD's running around, just the Chi version.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

30t6p3b.gif
Oh so that's how it is with these dudes? I thought it was just the Knick thread they be trolling in.

Pot, meet kettle. 
smile.gif

We see each other 2 more times this month Bulls fans, I'll be back in the next meeting.
Not in here you won't. 
Trolling isn't allowed.  If you want to post in a GAME thread, fine, but don't come into another team's season thread to talk trash.  Nothing positive comes from that and suspensions/bans will be issued accordingly. 

Definitely a "learning activity"..at least that's my positive outlook on last night's meltdown.

Thibs needs to learn from this too...*cough* substitution patterns *cough*

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

30t6p3b.gif

Pot, meet kettle. 
smile.gif
Impossible. I came in here to read the lulz which ppl were posting about in other threads. Haven't trolled yall in the least. Wouldn't have been in here posting otherwise. Last time I  posted in here was when yall lost to the Nets
laugh.gif

If you seriously are trying to compare me to yall you are a flat out liar and are being completely irrational.

Back
Top Bottom