Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Just hoping the magic and heat beat on each other tonight. Let's get in Orlando after they have a back to back and get on track.

Atlanta has played us tough the past few years, the only reason I'm surprised is that the Bulls had a big lead, Rose has an off night and Korver airballs a three at the end.

It happens. Can't let this happen though when your chasing two teams for that top seed.

Especially when the 2-3 matchup in the second round might be an epic battle.

Just wanted to extend my condolences to the Cake family. Dude and his ({}) symbol will be missed in the various threads in S&T.

He'll be back, as will City and Ill.

Bulls will be back too! We look like we were being controlled by a toddler on 2k in that second half last night.

Soo...any chance Butler will get some time? I know he's the 13th guy and Thibs seems to be stubborn with his subs but I hope he gets some looks and time.

Don't remember where I read it but even before signing Butler, the Bulls expected Butler or any other new player not to play or have any significant minutes. 

I take this to mean that Butler is just insurance policy for now, and that he'll really have to work his butt off to work his way onto the court.  Lol.

I think this is the right thing to do.  If he's the player that we need, he'll show it to us in practice and eventually Thibs will realize to play him.  If not, then he won't play. 

This new blog about Butler, by the way, makes it seem like he's a chill dude.  I can see him fitting in the locker room.  He's already friends with Bogans and Boozer and good acquaintances with Noah and he'd already talk with every single Bulls player before in passing. 

He'd already talked to Thibs and Gar and he said the conversations went really well. 

That's a very good sign.  I like him already. 

As for the Magic tonight.... I'm a little concerned.  Magic seem to be playing well lately.  They just finished a 24 point turnaround to beat the Heat last night.  And I'm always worried about Dwight hurting Rose.  Should be a good game tonight and I will def tune in for the whole game. 

I am hoping the Magic used up a lot of there momentum in that run. It was a crazy turnarund. They have been on a good run lately. I think we get them tonight.

Butler as insurance is good. Given some time, I think he can provide some quality PT. My hope is that he works his way into the rotation so Deng can get some rest now and then.

The Magic are looking good. The strategy of guarding D12 one-on-one and locking down their shooters seems like the best bet to ensure they won't go crazy from the outside. It should be a good game!

I think at the very least, tonight we will know to play hard the entire game.  We've just witnessed the Magic complete two comebacks against Knicks and Heat so yea...

I don't see a second half breakdown tonight. 

Lol how was what dwight was doing not an offensive foul?  Just lowering his shoulder and smashing into Joakim.  

Wow.  
indifferent.gif

Pooh seems to be more comfortable with interviews now. I remember the first time I heard him speak, I didn't think he could put together a compound sentence. 

Dwight acts like a little #%+!# sometimes...
30t6p3b.gif

6 for 11 15 points at half pooh i'll take it! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I expect us to come out here and play with some energy the second half

Originally Posted by therenegade23

What were the fans saying when Dwight was shooting FTs after the T?
i think it was "ref you suck" not sure though
ohwell.gif

Lou and Derrick got us off to a great start.  Our second unit's defense is
pimp.gif
sick.gif
Omer, Taj, Ronnie, Lou work great together on defense
pimp.gif

This magic team is resilient. 

Spoiler [+]
this thread is too quiet, we need the others back

Back
Top Bottom