Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Gonna miss yall fools 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Heading to PCB and Miami for a week, hold it down!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't believe I'm going to miss watching a few games =/ havent missed a game all season

And Yes, I will Be Rocking A D Rose Jersey On South Beach
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm sure you'll get some nods of respect

Watson's funny, more often than not when he sees DRose about to check in for him he chucks up a questionable shot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Yall think getting tix to the last home also the final game of the season is worth it? Less than $30 per ticket
depending on the standings you might see a good game.  But at less than 30 bucks you really can't beat that

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by amel223

Wow Kwame Brown can go #*!! himself.  Flagrant foul on Boozer and now he's limping

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I hope i dont wake up to some terrible news about this tomorrow! FU**!!!!!!!! can we all stay healthy for more than 5-10 games! i hope its something that keeps him out no more than 10 days.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Yall think getting tix to the last home also the final game of the season is worth it? Less than $30 per ticket
depending on the standings you might see a good game.  But at less than 30 bucks you really can't beat that
I was thinking that. Either the game can be meaningful or meaningless. If it's a good game, tickets prices will probably go higher.

"MVP of the season," Jordan said after the Bulls 101-84 win over his Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "He deserves it. He's playing that well. He deserves it. Without a doubt. And if he doesn't get it, now he'll see how I felt a lot of years."

Rose, who scored 20 points in the Bulls' victory, loved the support from arguably the greatest player of all time.

"That's huge, man," he said with a smile. "When the person that you're playing behind, all you hear about is Mike, especially in Chicago, look up to him. For him to say that, it's unbelieveable. It's an honor and I'm speechless right now."

Rose is averaging 25 points, eight assists and four rebounds a game on the year.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

didnt see the boozer injury saw on twitter xrays were negative, was it bad?

yeah it looked pretty bad! i was 2 seconds away from throwin my damn controller at my tv!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

"MVP of the season," Jordan said after the Bulls 101-84 win over his Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "He deserves it. He's playing that well. He deserves it. Without a doubt. And if he doesn't get it, now he'll see how I felt a lot of years."

Rose, who scored 20 points in the Bulls' victory, loved the support from arguably the greatest player of all time.

"That's huge, man," he said with a smile. "When the person that you're playing behind, all you hear about is Mike, especially in Chicago, look up to him. For him to say that, it's unbelieveable. It's an honor and I'm speechless right now."

Rose is averaging 25 points, eight assists and four rebounds a game on the year.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This was what I was coming to post!

Back
Top Bottom