Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Sucks about Boozer, hopefully he comes back just in time for the Playoffs.

I think Rose has the MVP on lock.

Originally Posted by Lavious

Originally Posted by amel223

Wow Kwame Brown can go #*!! himself.  Flagrant foul on Boozer and now he's limping

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Another reason to hate Kwame Brown.
This bum @s$ clown. Someone should've clocked this bum for that one.......we should've threw Kurt out there to regulate.

Get well soon Booz5...we gonna need you.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

"MVP of the season," Jordan said after the Bulls 101-84 win over his Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "He deserves it. He's playing that well. He deserves it. Without a doubt. And if he doesn't get it, now he'll see how I felt a lot of years."

Rose, who scored 20 points in the Bulls' victory, loved the support from arguably the greatest player of all time.

"That's huge, man," he said with a smile. "When the person that you're playing behind, all you hear about is Mike, especially in Chicago, look up to him. For him to say that, it's unbelieveable. It's an honor and I'm speechless right now."

Rose is averaging 25 points, eight assists and four rebounds a game on the year.

pimp.gif

If its a frade one sprain..he wont miss more than a few games......however...3-4 weeks could be the worse of it.

And that video was awesome !!!

And.....I got tix to saturdays game against the Jazz.....gonna be an epic halftime!!

Still steamed about that Kwame foul.  That kid has no damn sense!  It was a blowout at that point already, why the flagrant?!

*edit*

If I sound like I'm overreacting it's just cuz I want us all jelling and peaked in time for playoffs.  I don't want Booz and Noah still figuring each other out by the first round. 

Why is Boozer in the game at that point? Tom Thibodeau did this with Rose and he almost had a bad injury and now it looks like Boozer did too

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by jmause3

Yall think getting tix to the last home also the final game of the season is worth it? Less than $30 per ticket
depending on the standings you might see a good game.  But at less than 30 bucks you really can't beat that
I was thinking that. Either the game can be meaningful or meaningless. If it's a good game, tickets prices will probably go higher.
I'll chime in. I paid $90 for a 300-level ticket (through TM and everything) for the Bulls-Heat game two weeks ago. Worth every penny to see those two teams go at it (I would have paid $90 just for the second half). Derrick Rose alone is worth $30...just hope it's a meaningful game.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by jmause3

depending on the standings you might see a good game.  But at less than 30 bucks you really can't beat that
I was thinking that. Either the game can be meaningful or meaningless. If it's a good game, tickets prices will probably go higher.
I'll chime in. I paid $90 for a 300-level ticket (through TM and everything) for the Bulls-Heat game two weeks ago. Worth every penny to see those two teams go at it (I would have paid $90 just for the second half). Derrick Rose alone is worth $30...just hope it's a meaningful game.
Co-sign...DRose is definitely worth the price...$30 and up.

A week isn't that bad. ATL, UTA,WAS,NJ, IND,SAC with 4 of the 6 at home. We will be okay. Let's just pray we stay away from any major injuries going forward.

Not having Lu will be tough, but I think the boys can manage. DRose should play much better than he did in ATL.

I'm hoping Butler gets a few minutes to show what he can do. Bulls in a close wire-to-wire game...89 to 83

Back
Top Bottom