Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Another workman like game for Deng.. Solid numbers great D. Even when lebron was making shots, they were tough shots.
Deng swatting lebrons Sh** twice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saying this defense is suffocating is putting it lightly!!

Can't be lackadaisical after that big win. Bulls should come out with energy and put it away early to rest the starters. Go Bulls!

pimp.gif
... proud of this team ...

like it was stated ... it was good to see rose pissed at his turnover and bad shot at the end of the game ...

that is what you want ... this team is going to continue to be a problem ...

HOW MANY TIMES DOES ROSE HAVE TO GET AN AND 1 BEFORE THE REFS WILL $@*%$!* CALL IT ... refs had me tight ... stern better not pull some bs in the 2nd round of the playoffs ...

Bulls should handle N.O. tonight....we'll see if they do. I just got tix. for friday's game against ATL. ....revenge !!!!!

Those Hornets jerseys are hideous
laugh.gif

Bulls tix are getting expensive. Almost every ticket is season ticket face value

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Bulls should handle N.O. tonight....we'll see if they do. I just got tix. for friday's game against ATL. ....revenge !!!!!

I was thinking about getting some seats for me and my girl as well. Season is going quickly and there aren't too many home games left, 10 I think...

Go Bulls!

I had a feeling this would be a close game.

And yeah Ren, tickets to Bulls' games dont come cheap anymore......but i found a good deal on a pair on eBay. 302 row 3 for $90

^^^ $40 each??

Im still trying to hustle my way into Saturdays game, but prices are steep as hell !!

laker fan here commending you guys on your great defense this year. my faves to make it out of the east. you guys get disrespected on espn. they dont know jack tho

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

laker fan here commending you guys on your great defense this year. my faves to make it out of the east. you guys get disrespected on espn. they dont know jack tho

Thanks man. We don't need ESPN to tell us we're good........we know we are.

Third meet-up: vs Boston Thu, April 7th...I'm gonna wait to hear who all WILL show up...Joe's was killa

Trib's picture from last night's game.

His facial expression cracks me up since he's usually so blank
laugh.gif

Monty Williams: "Rose is pretty much unguardable.  You got to guard him with three guys most times." 

This is a POINT GUARD we are talking about.  I know how good Rose is but it's still crazy to hear the kind of praise that Rose gets. 
pimp.gif

Gonna miss yall fools 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Heading to PCB and Miami for a week, hold it down!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't believe I'm going to miss watching a few games =/ havent missed a game all season

And Yes, I will Be Rocking A D Rose Jersey On South Beach
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom