Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

pimp.gif

Keep racking up them W's.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Ugly win, but a win is a win.

Co-sign on what's been previously stated.  DRose needs to attack the basket first and foremost.  If they give him the 3 or it's within the offense, fine take it.  It's like he's got a new toy and he can't wait to play with it
laugh.gif

On to the Pacers.....

couldn't say it better myself ... dude has hit 100 3's this year and feels like korver out there ...
laugh.gif
... he doesn't need to prove it to anyone that he has put in the work over the summer ... needs to have a yellow light as well and use caution

if the bulls could finish on top of the heat, rose should win the mvp. if not, he still should win it...
even MJ did not see this coming...

I read on another board that the Bulls are 2-15 in the last 17 in NJ???? If that is the case, I dont care if it looked like PSU/Wisconsin, Take that win and move on.

still gotta knock them out to close the season..no time for a letdown. good thing the game is at home.

We aren't losing any more this month

Asik is perfect for the playoffs. Just seems to get tough boards and should be able to be effective against other bigs. Crazy Kurt will as well. LOve how Thibs knows when to play which backup big against a certain team. Couldnt have hired a better coach. So happy with how thew offseason shook for us. Now we just need to get healthy dammit.

indifferent.gif
the mavs and magic are better than the heat............should of known though, the d riding of the heat sickens me

Going for 50 wins for the first time in the century
Look back in 07 season, Bulls held HC over the Atlantic and Southeast Champs
eek.gif
and we're 3rd team in the East however 5th seed.

was at the game last night..... good win.... pro bulls support, We got the mvp chants started everytime rose touched the ball.....Last night showed me why omer wasnt traded, dude just played well all night......Korver basically shot baskets when both team was in huddle to start the 3rd, which was cool..... smh @ bogans......people like to downplay rose defense , but he shut down d will

Back
Top Bottom