Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Freeze

I'm a ride or die laker fan, but the bulls is who i've been backing in the east these last few years. I love what ya'll are doing out there. Keep it up, finish strong, and hopefully we meet in the finals. cheers.
Thanks dude, that's my dream matchup due to the multiple storylines for both teams.  Plus I'm originally from LA so there'll be lots of ##% talking between my boys back home and I.

Thunder looked pretty tough last night.  I think you guys will meet them in the WCF.

yea I was thinking the same. Definitely stronger than they were last year. Our size will give them fits tho, and I think artest can still bother durantula enough to slow him down. westbrook will hav career nites against us tho lol.

and on the day i was gonna ask when cake and the others would be back

pimp.gif

LET THAT BOY POST

Originally Posted by ColdCity

& this one time at ban camp.......

395754877.jpg

pimp.gif

2nd Edit: $%^&^&% it IM BACK!
BULLIES !oh & that scoop pass from rose to taj in the last game
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have returned.

Hopefully we win against NJ tonight...but I doubt it. We completely suck there. 2-19 in our last 21 games. Doesn't help if Boozer is still out and the Nets have been playing good too so we might have to play our %*@** off. We'll see what happens.

If we match their energy early, we'll win.

Gotta keep DWill out of the lane and Humphries off the boards.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Rose is playing like basura
yeah, i think he needs to look to set up his teammates a little more.  Sometimes i think hes forcing his 3 ball too much. 

Ever since Humphries has been getting them Kim K panties dude has been playing out of his mind 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom