Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Rose is playing like basura
yeah, i think he needs to look to set up his teammates a little more.  Sometimes i think hes forcing his 3 ball too much. 

Ever since Humphries has been getting them Kim K panties dude has been playing out of his mind 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I noticed that Rose usually sets up his teammates well in the first quarter and goes into attack mode afterwards. Unfortunately, as of late, he's been really careless with his shot selection and jacks up bad shots which is why his FG% is so low. I wish he would settle down and or set up his teammates more often.

Asik and destroy!!!!

They need to keep this up. Co-sign on the comments about DRose's shot selection. He usually adjusts in the 2nd half like the ATL game. He needs to go to the basket.

yeah, i think he needs to look to set up his teammates a little more.  Sometimes i think hes forcing his 3 ball too much. 

Ever since Humphries has been getting them Kim K panties dude has been playing out of his mind 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I noticed that Rose usually sets up his teammates well in the first quarter and goes into attack mode afterwards. Unfortunately, as of late, he's been really careless with his shot selection and jacks up bad shots which is why his FG% is so low. I wish he would settle down and or set up his teammates more often.
Sometimes i think Rose doesnt know how good he really is. He's been SETTLING way too much lately. He can get to the basket with ease. 

My tolerance/hate relationship with Bogans is in full force tonight....

C'mon let's blow this open!!!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
just find it funny that people are now questioning his selection when i was saying he was jacking 3's ... then he hit 5 threes in that first quarter and it was
indifferent.gif

shot selection has deteriorated rapidly imo ... dude is shooting the ball horribly trying to give away his MVP ... too many 8/21 ... 9/23 type games 

/rant

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by Lavious

You were saying?
LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR SOME OF YALL ... he had a great game and rose is that dude and my favorite player ... i would like him to take a a few steps in and take some more 2's instead of so many 3's .... he is shooting 33% .... you shouldn't be taking 20 3 pt shots over 2 games ... but obviously i'm in the minority here and i will stay that way ... acting like 1 hot game justifies so many attempts .... IN FEB. he shot 25% from 3 and 28% in march ... SO YEAH I'M SAYING ... take the 3 but not such a high amount ... 
I honestly agree. That's not his game. He needs to take it to the basket. He should take 3-4 a game and be straight.
get back to penetrating and creating havoc in the lane 

Ugly win, but a win is a win.

Co-sign on what's been previously stated.  DRose needs to attack the basket first and foremost.  If they give him the 3 or it's within the offense, fine take it.  It's like he's got a new toy and he can't wait to play with it
laugh.gif

On to the Pacers.....

Back
Top Bottom