Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I'm more interested in prying Iggy from the Sixer's hands in a situation where we'd prolly only have to give up Deng (whether straight up or in a 3 team trade I don't know) than giving up our entire frontline for Melo. 

I like Omir and Taj. 

Man I was so mad to get home and realize it wasn't on NBA TV for us...had a sick feeling I shoulda recorded Comcast plus

From ESPNChicago:
"What’s next: The Bulls go for their third win in a row on Thursday night when the New York Knicks come to town. If the Bulls continue to play the type of swarming defense that they did at times against the Blazers, they shouldn't have a lot of trouble locking up a Knicks team which is still trying to find its identity."

I would rather keep the team we have yall, a starting shooting guard is the only piece I feel we should pursue, but we might have that on the bench already...Reisendorf not about to pay four players 12+ million per year each. It's still early in the season, but Rose has appeared very confident and capable of bearing the offensive load, especially down the stretch. We'd be foolish to give up that frontcourt depth for a scorerwhen we have several on the team.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I still don't like Luol Dung.

keep raising that trade stock deng
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

This!
& idk what y'all see in JJ. Fam is a bum!!!

Big win tonight!!

I hope Deng can be consistant all season... If we can get 20 ppg from him, and then Rose and Noah do thier things.. just wait until we get Boozer back.

asik better start hitting some free throws ...
rose
pimp.gif

deng
eek.gif

aldridge was oding but other than that ... good win ...

thread title is what it is because we "should win" hopefully we dont have to use too much energy vs yall like we did detroit since we gotta play boston friday....i figured the biggest question is who would be put on ice as soon as fri 12 am strikes...

somebody cue the "its a tarp" pic

Excellent game last nite.  Completely took B. Roy out the picture. Aldridge was beasting though can't front.  The Bulls are going to be a bigger problem for teams once Booz returns 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^i have the ideal sg for us.............,rip hamilton
*SLAP*

Rip is the ideal sg for us though
laugh.gif

The way Thibbs has Korver running from baseline to baseline without the ball.  Imagine Rip doing that all day for us
pimp.gif

Thibbs would know how to use Rip. 

Am I the only one that feels Booze might be out of place at first? Might take a little while longer than I expect for him to get into the mix.

^ Nah I'm right with you which is why I was so upset about his injury, it wasn't so much about how long he was out as it was chemistry.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Am I the only one that feels Booze might be out of place at first? Might take a little while longer than I expect for him to get into the mix.

I was thinking the same thing. But if I was Thibs I'd put him on the floor with Brewer and Korver since he's played with them before and slowly put him in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom