Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Am I the only one that feels Booze might be out of place at first? Might take a little while longer than I expect for him to get into the mix.
Could go either way... Reminds me of the 97-98 season when Pip came back and the Bulls started rolling. 

Am I the only one that feels Booze might be out of place at first? Might take a little while longer than I expect for him to get into the mix.

he will be. this team wont be use to someone that can create there own shot down low

im sure noah will have to get use to playing with someone that can also rebound

i think that pick and pop will be deadly.  Gibson has been inconsistent with his jumper so far, but that elbow jumper is right up Boozer's alley.  We need to keep giving Asik burn too tho

BAN COMING
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

8 of our next 13 against playoff teams including the two who played for the chip... We consistently have one of theeee toughest schedules to begin the season, no time to fine tune :[

I'm not sure if anyone listened to Boers and Bernstein for my Chicago area people who listen to the score today but Bernstein said that he noticed during midway through the 4th quarter that Watson chucked up a deep 3 when he noticed Rose was coming in for him. Bernstein thought it was inexcusable and disrespectful to the coaches. Did anyone else happen to notice this and if so how obvious did it look?

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

I'm not sure if anyone listened to Boers and Bernstein for my Chicago area people who listen to the score today but Bernstein said that he noticed during midway through the 4th quarter that Watson chucked up a deep 3 when he noticed Rose was coming in for him. Bernstein thought it was inexcusable and disrespectful to the coaches. Did anyone else happen to notice this and if so how obvious did it look?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Whenever I knew I was getting subbed in for, I'd make sure I got another shot up.
But in regards to CJ, his mentality doesn't seem to fit in with the organization. 

hoping that won't be aproblem from CJ for the remainder of the year, maybe thats why they were looking at Beverly

I think the circus trip is a time for the squad to come together so we will be even stronger afterwards...I don't feel we will lose the division off these seven alone

^ Noone said we would Ant but when you look at how it shapes up... you have to admit you're looking like "Who Did We Piss Off???"

NY
Bos
Den
GS
Was
Hou
San
Dal
LA
Phx
Den
Sac

Ummmm....
30t6p3b.gif

i dont see cj lasting long with us

he can get away with it in gs but not wit us

theres gotta be a serviceable pg on a team somewhere

anthony johnson, earl watson, tj ford, someone like that

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ Noone said we would Ant but when you look at how it shapes up... you have to admit you're looking like "Who Did We Piss Off???"

NY
Bos
Den
GS
Was
Hou
San
Dal
LA
Phx
Den
Sac

Ummmm.... 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
that $+$ looks rough as ever

So CJ is a chuck.  We need at least one person that like in our roster.  Because at least he's not missing.  I would be mad if he's puttin up like 1-8 numbers though.

What the hell? 
roll.gif

[h1]
[h1]Derrick Rose: An Absentee Television Star[/h1]
[h2]
[/h2]
The stud point guard missed his scheduled taping for a TV show you’ve probably never heard of, something that made the producers quite mad. The NY Post reports breathlessly: “NBA star Derrick Rose sparked fury on the set of CBS’s ‘The Good Wife’ yesterday when he didn’t show up to film an agreed cameo appearance in New York. The Bulls point guard refused to come out of his house in Chicago when the crew sent a car to pick him up on Tuesday morning, sources tell us. Rose — who helped the Bulls to victory over the Portland Trail Blazers at Chicago’s United Center on Monday night — also refused to give the show’s producers an explanation for his no-show, even though they had him booked on a flight to New York, the source added. One insider told us, ‘The Good Wife’ is set in Chicago but filmed in New York, so they like to have cameos from prominent people from Chicago.
[/h1]

that's craaaazy. my moms loves that show and it's been critically acclaimed

not a good look that would have been good for exposure

to quote bulls board on realgm..."fast does lie" LOL...its not what i would expect from the rose family camp so i goota believe there was some miscommunication....why would he be in ny to film a cameo a day after a game on a normal practice date? they got lucky to have the day off...i agree it could have put him out there more but his play will do that...besides, who wants to be in a show set in chicago but filmed in ny?

cake, this schedule is a monster the whole way..look at the league leading 23 back to backs...including boston on friday...it is what it is and i think we will emerge from the roadtrip stronger...for years i been wishing the circus would find a new venue or come a few weeks earlier

Originally Posted by amel223

So CJ is a chuck.  We need at least one person that like in our roster.  Because at least he's not missing.  I would be mad if he's puttin up like 1-8 numbers though.
You never need someone like that on the roster.

^ If he's chucking and missing just sit his $!# down

If he's hittin his shots then it spells the time Rose is off the floor. 

Just the way I see it. 

So far he has not done anything that I think is hurting the team.

Back
Top Bottom