Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Derrick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man it feels good to be back yall!!! was in NT purgatory for the last month
tired.gif
*smh* It's all good now

Who the hell pissed luol deng off before this game?

oh look at this rose team mates hit shots and he has 10 dimes how can people fix there fingers to type he isnt a play maker

deng out there going for 40
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Watching this game on NBATV..............ya'll have one of the worst homer color commentators
sick.gif
sick.gif

*@@* is disgusting.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Watching this game on NBATV..............ya'll have one of the worst homer color commentators
sick.gif
sick.gif

*@@* is disgusting.
We didn't ASK you +$%@ though. 

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

sick.gif
sick.gif

*@@* is disgusting.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

oh look at this rose team mates hit shots and he has 10 dimes how can people fix there fingers to type he isnt a play maker

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Didn't someone post something like this earlier today? Trying to figure out if I'm trippin.
laugh.gif

we softened them up for you

no memorials for windycity? guess yall aint like him either

I see yall boy Rose, he droppin dimes tonight.

I never said he wasnt a playmaker, just thats not his strength or at least not the thing that jumps out at people when they see him play.

If Rondo gets 25 pts a few times he'd still be a pass first pg wouldnt he ?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by CasperJr

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Didn't someone post something like this earlier today? Trying to figure out if I'm trippin.
laugh.gif
you know what i dont even know
laugh.gif

deng with a new CH and rose with 12 dimes and 15 points

but man this game wouldnt even be this close if it wasnt for the refs god damn the was calling this one tight

I feel like Drose is a NT'er 
laugh.gif

After the first game, someone says that Drose is not efficient, doesn't get to the line, doesn't make 3's, and shoots too much not to score a lot of points and Drose goes for 39 and 7, 3/7 from three land, and gets to the line a career high 13 times. 

After that game, people say that he's a mediocre playmaker and he goes for 16 and 13 dimes
roll.gif

great game, had a couple of letdowns but we kept it together.  I like the way Thibs didn't call timeout and let us fight through it. 

Deng played great with 40.
Rose went 6-11 which is great for the team, while getting 13 dimes
Asik, Noah and Boozer are going to be good together
Damn Brewer only getting 6 minutes
laugh.gif

Great win over a quality team. Luol putting in work, I like it. Rose so efficient.

Omir, Gibson, Deng, 2 1st round picks for melo........jump on that now denver a month from now it might not be on the table

Originally Posted by jmause3

Damn Brewer only getting 6 minutes
laugh.gif
thats how its going to be all year for the SG spot. who ever is hot and playing well is going to get the minutes. korver was hot tonight so got the PT

keep raising that trade stock deng
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air273

Omir, Gibson, Deng, 2 1st round picks for melo........jump on that now denver a month from now it might not be on the table

IDK about 2 first round picks though, Melo didn't even sign the 3yr deal which would mean even if we trade for him he could bolt on us for NY where he seems really anxious to go just to lose, but I could be wrong. Great game that's the DROSE I like to see
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wish deng would play pissed off more often
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom