Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

Granger is lighting yall up 
eek.gif

And I thought this would be a boring series 
glasses.gif
Nobody planned on Collison having the game of his life, or the Pacers hitting every three. It's one game.
Agreed, and I still think the Bulls will win this series, but the Pacers are gonna put up a hell of a fight. Underdogs with nothing to lose are dangerous.
And I hope my dude Paul George has a monster series, I used to tutor the kid in math in high school 
laugh.gif

Pacers playing some smart ball today, if they win another one in Bulls home, wont be a good look for the Bulls. Those Pacers are hungry right now.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

How in the world does ATL-ORL get a late game while Bulls gets the earliest game?

That's %$#!$%!@, we are the overall one seed, we should not be on at noon...it is what it is though, no respect like Rodney dangerfieldDid we leave our defense in the reg season?This will only make us stronger in the end though, remember Boston had tough series the year they won too

don't sleep on tyler. Trust me we slept on him and got lit.
Why does rose have 3x as much points as the next high man on the team (Boozer) ?

BTW im only reading box scores right now.

BAD CALL ... oh well ... gotta pick it up ... no fight out there ... rose is starting to play by himself ... this is not good

i said in the car salvatore & joey crawford .....awwww they gon try to %&*^(&& us.......i hate being right sometimes
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom